Where are the workshop mods installing to?

spacecwb

Question

Ive checked the %userprofile%/Zomboid directory, and there is nothing in either "Workshop" or "mods". Also checked in the mods directory in the Game directory, and i cant seem to find them anywhere.  Where are they installing to?

wrong forum whoops move please

3 answers to this question

Ive checked the %userprofile%/Zomboid directory, and there is nothing in either "Workshop" or "mods". Also checked in the mods directory in the Game directory, and i cant seem to find them anywhere.  Where are they installing to?

They go into your Steam installation folder:

Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\108600

They go into your Steam installation folder:

Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\108600

Thanks man. It was kind of misleading because there is a Workshop folder in the game directory.

Posted · Hidden by Connall, September 20, 2015 - Asshole.
Hidden by Connall, September 20, 2015 - Asshole.

Would be nice to have easy access to, i don't know, a fucking website explaining how to use this worthless bullshit they invented for this fucked up game. 

You developers make the most worthless adaptions meanwhile fundamental flaws in the game remain unfixed. Pull your heads out of your fucking asses already.