RELEASED: Build 32.30

EasyPickins

im having issues myself with the workshop maps can't get any of them to work on my server

It's actually pretty simple what I had to do was merge all the map files from the custom maps with that of Muldraugh instead of trying to install it like a workshop mod

and It doesn't require other players to install the map.

Yep, just know that the first player to encounter the new additions will sometimes see distortions until it's loaded a second time.

Seems to be the simplest way to deal with map mods, though.

im having issues myself with the workshop maps can't get any of them to work on my server

It's actually pretty simple what I had to do was merge all the map files from the custom maps with that of Muldraugh instead of trying to install it like a workshop mod

and It doesn't require other players to install the map.

And how does one Go about this? I am playing survival Solo. Just wondering how to make the one Big map there instead of having to select Mods. Not that it's a hassle but.... Well just wondering. What are the OFFICIAL maps that have been added to the mains (Muldraugh and West Point?)

TCO

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So to clairfy, On the C: Drive I have a Steam Library Folder for Where Zomboid is installed. Also On C: Drive is where my PZserver Folder is installed. I will Try to Make this plain and Simple.

The Actual File for BefordFalls is installed through Steam Workshop in Users/Steam Library/Zomboid/Workshop/Content/108600/52289135 Correct.

I have Copied the Whole Folder of 52289156 into

C: PZserver/Steamapps/workshop/Content/108600/ (And Pasted folder 522891356)

Now the Servertestst.ini File has been Update to Read.

Mods=BedfordFalls; (Exactly as Typed)

WorkshopItems=522891356

I have not Modded the spawnregions.lua File due to the fact I am not concered of spawning there.

Now! Once Server is Loaded. The Cmd Reads.

SetMapName Muldraugh, Ky

SetGameTags BedfordFalls;

MOD refusing to list examplemod

MOD failed to load poster C:\users\me\zomboid\workshop\modtemplate\content\mods\modtemplate\poster.png

MOD failed to load poster C: \pzswerver2\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\522891356\mods\Bedford Falls\poster.png

MOD failed to load poster C: \pzswerver2\steamapps\workshop\content\108600\522891356\mods\Bedford Falls\poster.png

MOD: loading BedfordFalls

At the Bottom of the CMD before saying server started and whatnot a couple lines above the the Line of Beford Falls poster Failing again appears.

But is the Mod Loaded?

TCO

• 2 weeks later...