[PZ Vanilla] - How to install firearm modifier on my weapon ?

Hogosha

Hello guys,

For some reason I can't find an answer to my question (lot of research on Internet).

I don't use any mods. Just the original game.

For example, I got a shotgun. I'm trying to install the "Sling" modification on it. So I got both the weapon and the mod in my bag, plus a screwdriver in primary hand.

The only thing I'm able to, is to remove an existing modification on the gun (ammo Strap). Even if I remove it, I can't put it back neither.

What am I doing wrong lol ?

Thank you !

Hello guys,

For some reason I can't find an answer to my question (lot of research on Internet).

I don't use any mods. Just the original game.

For example, I got a shotgun. I'm trying to install the "Sling" modification on it. So I got both the weapon and the mod in my bag, plus a screwdriver in primary hand.

The only thing I'm able to, is to remove an existing modification on the gun (ammo Strap). Even if I remove it, I can't put it back neither.

What am I doing wrong lol ?

Thank you !

Usually you need your shotgun; + the upgrade (sling, ammo strap...) and a screwdriver in your inventory. then you right-click the shotgun and click on "Add Upgrade" then select which upgrade you wish to add, same for removing an upgrade.  ^_^ 

so did you check if your shotgun doesn't already have any upgrades on it? does the shotgun need repairing? are you under your weight limit in your inventory?.... many factors may determine this.  :huh:

Thanks Korruptk for your reply  :D

Just to give you more info :

1. The shotgun has an upgrade but it's just the "Ammo Strap". I want to mount the Sling.

2. All the stuff is in my main inventory (Shotgun, upgrade "Sling" , Screwdriver).

3. The shotgun is new, didn't shoot once with it yet. So I suppose it don't need to be repaired (i'm not ingame, so I can't check right now).

4. I'm not under my weight limit.

5. I'm playing on a multiplayer server.

Note : That's weird cause, the only thing I can do is to remove the "Ammo Strap" (already on the gun), but then, I can't mount it back ...

• 3 months later...

Sling and Ammo Strap are both PartType= Sling. So if you upgrade Ammo Straps into Shotgun, you'll not be able to upgrade sling too. So basicly you either upgrade sling or ammo straps, remember to check out the type of parts and also you'll find simple answers like this easier and faster from PZWiki.