RELEASED: IWBUMS 32.29

EasyPickins

• Added console version of RCON (no gui). -a is the address, -p is the port (defaults to 27015) and -w is the password.  Each command should include the arguments to the command. Example:

rcon.bat -a 128.32.45.1 -p 27015 -w MyPassword "changeoption Open false" "kickuser Bob" quit

• Renamed /list to /connections.  /list wasn't displayed by /help before.
  • Added /disconnect that takes the connection number to disconnect.  Example:

/connections

connection=1/1 <IP or SteamID> player=1/4 id=0 username="SomeUser" fullyConnected=true

/disconnect 1

Disconnected connection=1 username="SomeUser"

• Fixed blood-travel distance when stomping on zombies in multiplayer.
  • Fixed position of the Chat context menu (used to clear the chat text).
  • Added (CURRENT) resolution as the first in the list of choices in the options screen. If the window had a non-standard size, then the first resolution was the one selected even though it didn't reflect the window's current size. (Issue #002130)

• [...]
  • Fixed blood-travel distance when stomping on zombies in multiplayer.
  • Fixed position of the Chat context menu (used to clear the chat text).
  • Added (CURRENT) resolution as the first in the list of choices in the options screen. If the window had a non-standard size, then the first resolution was the one selected even though it didn't reflect the window's current size. (Issue #002130)

[...]

Hey will there soon be a way to disable the "red Squares" at the bottom right of the screen. I play with mods and my friend on co-op and he uses a ps3 controller and we hit an average of 76 000 exceptions per game sessions.... (1 to 2 hours sessions) and I swear there are no exceptions/errors in the game... it gets quite annoying because i record the game-play and you've got the red square poping up every two seconds......

thanks ! :)

please rename command "disconnect" to "kick"

ahh , i see there is already a "kickuser" command..

why not combine "kickuser" and "disconnect" to one command "kick" ,  by name or id and reason (optional)

e.g: /kick [ (int) or "(string)" "optional reason" ]

That was my first thought, but there's nothing to stop a username being an integer.

Hey will there soon be a way to disable the "red Squares" at the bottom right of the screen. I play with mods and my friend on co-op and he uses a ps3 controller and we hit an average of 76 000 exceptions per game sessions.... (1 to 2 hours sessions) and I swear there are no exceptions/errors in the game... it gets quite annoying because i record the game-play and you've got the red square poping up every two seconds......

The box only pops up when there's an exception. If you're seeing that many, you're probably getting an exception every frame which could be slowing the game down.  You've looked in your console.txt file?

The box only pops up when there's an exception. If you're seeing that many, you're probably getting an exception every frame which could be slowing the game down.  You've looked in your console.txt file?

Nope... and the game works fine... just want to get rid of the darn red square. :/ there should be a disable option to remove the popup, but not the console.txt.

The box only pops up when there's an exception. If you're seeing that many, you're probably getting an exception every frame which could be slowing the game down. You've looked in your console.txt file?

Nope... and the game works fine... just want to get rid of the darn red square. :/ there should be a disable option to remove the popup, but not the console.txt.
But you've told us it starts to lag after a while?

please rename command "disconnect" to "kick"

ahh , i see there is already a "kickuser" command..

why not combine "kickuser" and "disconnect" to one command "kick" ,  by name or id and reason (optional)

e.g: /kick [ (int) or "(string)" "optional reason" ]

That was my first thought, but there's nothing to stop a username being an integer.

you mean when players has a numeric name only?

/kick 123456 integer

/kick "123456" string

if $INPUT === integer && in_index 

then

kick()

if $INPUT === string && in_index 

then

kick()

The box only pops up when there's an exception. If you're seeing that many, you're probably getting an exception every frame which could be slowing the game down. You've looked in your console.txt file?
But you've told us it starts to lag after a while?

Indeed it did...  :cry:  nevertheless since I've upgraded my CPU Cooler

(was hitting 83 degrees Celsius)

to a true cooler, OC'ed my CPU & OC'ed my GPU I've had no lagging/stuttering since... :geek: except before yesterday with the v32.29... I've uploaded the console.txt file to here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7eo2-Df-VOpSy1keGNmR2tHZGs/view?usp=sharing 

paste.bin wasn't being nice with me.  :???:

it won't open in google docs, and when i try to paste it here or on pastebin the whole page blacks out... gonna' have to download to view, it's only 128mb,,, :shock: 

Although mods can cause issues, It would be a convenience to remove the red box, however, have the option to see it when in the pause menu. This would still alert the player of errors, however, keep it out of the way when playing.

Although mods can cause issues, It would be a convenience to remove the red box, however, have the option to see it when in the pause menu. This would still alert the player of errors, however, keep it out of the way when playing.

I'd much rather keep it and annoy people. Causes them to actually question what it is, instead of just blissfully assume nothing is wrong, when so many things clearly are.

That said, I'm fine with an option to regulate it to the pause window, so long as it's one or the other, and defaults to visible while in game.