vSterlin

Hydrocraft Russian Translation HELP

If you're going for a plug-in mod thing then your translation files should be named

Items_RU.txt
Recipes_RU.txt

With the basic mod structure they shoudld be in

C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods\HydrocraftRU\media\lua\shared\Translate\RU

HydrocraftRU folder should contain mod.info file that can look like this (It's a .txt file with .info extension, just edit it with any text editor)

name=Hydrocraft RUposter=generic.pngdescription= Russian Translation for Hydrocraftid=HydrocraftRU

If you want I can make a template from the most recent HC version on PZ-Mods for you that you can work with.

Edit: Added mod template for a Russian Hydrocraft Translation [NOT a translation, just the mod ready files for translation as of Hydrocraft 3.7]

HydrocraftRU.zip

If you're going for a plug-in mod thing then your translation files should be named

Items_RU.txt

Recipes_RU.txt

With the basic mod structure they shoudld be in

C:\users\USERNAME\Zomboid\mods\HydrocraftRU\media\lua\shared\Translate\RU

HydrocraftRU folder should contain mod.info file that can look like this (It's a .txt file with .info extension, just edit it with any text editor)

name=Hydrocraft RUposter=generic.pngdescription= Russian Translation for Hydrocraftid=HydrocraftRU

If you want I can make a template from the most recent HC version on PZ-Mods for you that you can work with.

Edit: Added mod template for a Russian Hydrocraft Translation [NOT a translation, just the mod ready files for translation as of Hydrocraft 3.7]

Thank, where do I need to place this HydrocraftRu folder?

Also I need the translation to be in original mod.

Edited by vSterlin

Snip

It's a template for a mod that if activated alongside Hydrocraft would only work if someone had the Russian language selected, if you want it to be in the mod, just translate Items_Ru and Recipes_RU located in HydrocraftRU/media/lua/shared/Translate/RU directory from the .zip file and Ask Hydromancer to add the translation to his mod.

Snip

It's a template for a mod that if activated alongside Hydrocraft would only work if someone had the Russian language selected, if you want it to be in the mod, just translate Items_Ru and Recipes_RU located in HydrocraftRU/media/lua/shared/Translate/RU directory from the .zip file and Ask Hydromancer to add the translation to his mod.

Never mind. I've already figured everything out, but thaks for help anyway.

Yeah I asked him before starting of course

Edited by vSterlin

I have one question. Somebody translated mod? If no i can put it and send authors

Link to my translation https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6icyd27mov3ho4/Hydrocraft_RU.zip?dl=0

Currently engaged in the normal transfer in this file transfer mechanical.

В данный момент нормальным переводом занимаемся, в этом файле механический перевод.