Hiding inside and under things.

LeetgamerBoi

• 1 month later...

I actually wouldn't mind seeing something like this.

It probably wouldn't be any use against zombies - I can imagine the threads on here already, where people are hiding behind some curtains and the zombs just won't leave, because why would they? They're brain dead!

Even against players, hiding behind curtains must mean your really desperate: most of them would notice your legs sticking out from the bottom. Living people do things like move and breath and take up space too - hiding isn't all that easy.

I can't see it helping the player too much, but having a new way for them to get themselves trapped and new hiding spots for zombies to lurk? Crawlers dragging themselves out from under beds? Yes please!

Hide in plain sight.  I would love to do this in PvP.  You would need some kind of delay when going into and out of said function.  A lay down and stand up animation would do it.

Oh yes, got the idea from playing Wolfenstein ET. And it always was great fun. ;D

Although zombies would smell you, and that would make things a bit more risky, especially with

an animation delay.

• 3 weeks later...

Have some armed players break into your little base armed with shotguns. Scramble under the bed. Your sight will be severely limited depending on where you hide. I also think players should have the search option to look around stuff like examining. +1 i want this

Maybe if you're hiding under a bed or couch, you could only see the tiles directly beside the couch. Also, places like curtains and others that aren't very good hiding spots, you would be revealed if another player got close enough. This could be a really cool idea.