Textures on demand

Cyrrent Eiledoll

Sorry to jump in so late, but I haven't been on the forums much lately....

I really like the direction you were taking with the helicopter.

If I could make a few  small suggestions... The rotor bolt and supports are too tall and the rotary blades are a touch too long.

Looking through things you've made is really impressive.  And, I am enamored with the spiffos.  I also really like the movie theatre props, those would look awesome in the game. It would be cool to see a movie poster for each of your (now collectible) Spiffos.

Thank you. Maybe i will take a look on the Heli again :D

I have planned different types of Moviposters for all theese popular 80/90 Movies like Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones etc. But must change the name of the Movie (copyright and such things) For example take a look at the "Sly" Poster and Rambo I Filmposter

Originally from: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16687-water-collecting-and-walls-without-carpentry/#entry208462

*snip*

I am still all for standard water collection methods like just using a bucket but not gather more than 1/4's worth from rainfall that's still tainted.

Get me a isometric bucket sprite that works ingame, empty and filled, and I'll add it to my movable fridge mod lateron, that way you can place it, and still pick it back up, keeping it's contents. :)

Is this possible? ^__^

Simple isometric bucket? Filled and empty? Sure.

I think Hydro has textures for Wooden Buckets (already filled with all kind of liquids) so i would only make theese blue plastic buckets.

Hmm can make some Metalbarrels to or ...

I will make a fine set.

Know that I'm low on time because of the current project, so I may not be able to use all of them sadly, but I'll do my best!