Community Map Project

samsk

Hi all,

I wonder if a community map project is on the way to fill up the existing map. With the creative mode coming from build 33. A mapping project to complete it (ie zone around the railyard, unfinish zones with roads or the warehouse out of town with no roads) could be nice.

Maybe the devs could add it to the game if it's well done?

I'm not a mapper, but that new tool remember me the building mode from the sims. I will learn how to use it and take time to make my own project. Creating new houses and neighborhood. But, if someone starts a mapping project I will follow him!

Hi all,

I wonder if a community map project is on the way to fill up the existing map. With the creative mode coming from build 33. A mapping project to complete it (ie zone around the railyard, unfinish zones with roads or the warehouse out of town with no roads) could be nice.

Maybe the devs could add it to the game if it's well done?

I'm not a mapper, but that new tool remember me the building mode from the sims. I will learn how to use it and take time to make my own project. Creating new houses and neighborhood. But, if someone starts a mapping project I will follow him!

There are plenty of community maps, you don't have to wait for build 33. You can ask people if they are interested in making maps, or just approach them in a pm. There's never a shortage of creativity as far as mapping goes in pz.

Yeah, but people makes their own maps. There is some place unfinished in the vanilla map. I don't know if devs will finish them soon (maybe they don't have time for this now), so with the creative mode, it will be easier to do it. I'm not a leader and don't have enough time to manage a project like this. There a lot of place in the map, but we never go too far away, because it's empty.

Yeah, but people makes their own maps. There is some place unfinished in the vanilla map. I don't know if devs will finish them soon (maybe they don't have time for this now), so with the creative mode, it will be easier to do it. I'm not a leader and don't have enough time to manage a project like this. There a lot of place in the map, but we never go too far away, because it's empty.

You know those maps are connected TO the main map? They're all there, check the pz map. http://pzmap.crash-override.net/

Use the overlays.

The devs are working with the map all the time. There are atm at least 2 people focused very much on the map. Just wait, those areas will be filled. I have a community project that will spread the game world to the south, but it's a bit frozen atm... Plus there are many others.

• 2 months later...