Anyone else terrified of NPCs?

lucy the axe

why be scared of them? Tell them to go into a barricaded building activate generator by the door and barricade the door shut leaving them to be killed in a horrible and cruel way. or you could build walls around them and let them slowly go insane.

So you're gonna build your own little Auschwitz complete with a gas chamber and everything? 

I am sure a lot of players will somehow exploit the NPCs into some sort of "Removing the ladders from the swiming pool in the Sims" kind of way.

So... Creative Mode is in preparation for NPCs???

Have we uncovered the devs' secret dragon timeline?

[...]

You don't want to come home and find Bob Smith used it to water his pet tomato or make a cuppa or something.

[...]

me blow bob smith to hell if he touches my half-empty mugs-of-water !  :evil:  :cry: 

it would add even more desperation, stress, chaos, and ultimate challenge to the game... yet the devz could place an option for the npc's like with the zedz ex: NPC POP: low, normal, high, insanely insane.... TOUGHNESS: weak _ tough _ bunkered... STRENGHT: weak _ strong _ hulk-like ...  etc etc  :shock:

It will make for cooler stories though. Right now the story potential feels rather limited  ;)

RP Servers :) otherwise yea i aggree !

why be scared of them? Tell them to go into a barricaded building activate generator by the door and barricade the door shut leaving them to be killed in a horrible and cruel way. or you could build walls around them and let them slowly go insane.

So you're gonna build your own little Auschwitz complete with a gas chamber and everything? 

I do the same thing in Rimworld when i don't need a prisoner, leave him in the "heating room" and watch him burn slowly.

I am sure a lot of players will somehow exploit the NPCs into some sort of "Removing the ladders from the swiming pool in the Sims" kind of way.

What about putting them in a pit or box with no equipment by sheet rope and then removing it so they starve?