The Walking Dead Prison [Now On Steam] V1.2 (Update soon)

Necromatic_Corgi

Thanks for the feedback! That will be really helpful, But about the watch towers I feel like yours were too fat and in the show they are really thin, It would be cool to have ladders but until then I think i will keep then small, But I may put loot in them. And wen did syfy stream my map? That would have been fun to watch. Also I know there are bugs but the only one people are telling me is where it will rain in a room. But that is easily fixable.

actually, i have not streamed in quite a while....personal issues and all.

but when i return, i'll let ya know if i stream this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After subscribing to the Steam workshop version and activating it in the PZ in-game mods menu, I was unable to find the prison after starting in Muldraugh and hoofing it the location it is supposed to be at marked on the pzcrash map. I can start at the prison, but that's it. I also tried using the version of the mod here instead of the workshop one but experienced the same problem. Any idea what may be causing this? On the mods page on Steam, I've noticed quite a few others seem to be experiencing the same problem!

Hey, first off, I really love the prison. Some great work in there.

Was wondering if anyone has had any issues with loot respawns at the prison though? Loot was there the first time and we condensed everything down to allow for respawning but nothing ever seems to be respawning there for some reason. We've checked other locations on the map and they appear to be respawning ok so I'm not sure why the prison isn't working right. 

• 2 months later...

After subscribing to the Steam workshop version and activating it in the PZ in-game mods menu, I was unable to find the prison after starting in Muldraugh and hoofing it the location it is supposed to be at marked on the pzcrash map. I can start at the prison, but that's it. I also tried using the version of the mod here instead of the workshop one but experienced the same problem. Any idea what may be causing this? On the mods page on Steam, I've noticed quite a few others seem to be experiencing the same problem!

I have your same problem....i play on no steam version build 33.20 and i cannot spawn the prision in my hosted server....its only work on single player....i put the mod in zomboid/mod instead of zomboid/workshop because if i put the mod on workshop and im go in the game it dont show me the mod in the tab mod instead if i put the mod inside zomboid/mod and im go to the tab mod i can activate it...

mayne i know the problem....if u open the TheWalkingDeadPrisonV1.2 and u open the folder called mod with notepad it show the id-----> id=The Walking Dead Prison V1.2 but usualy if u want to play any mod in multiplayer u need to go to

Zomboid/Server/Servertest and put the id of the mod on tab mod without space.....

then why the id of this mod have space for any word? ----> id=The Walking Dead Prison V1.2???

I have your same problem....i play on no steam version build 33.20 and i cannot spawn the prision in my hosted server....its only work on single player....i put the mod in zomboid/mod instead of zomboid/workshop because if i put the mod on workshop and im go in the game it dont show me the mod in the tab mod instead if i put the mod inside zomboid/mod and im go to the tab mod i can activate it...

mayne i know the problem....if u open the TheWalkingDeadPrisonV1.2 and u open the folder called mod with notepad it show the id-----> id=The Walking Dead Prison V1.2 but usualy if u want to play any mod in multiplayer u need to go to

Zomboid/Server/Servertest and put the id of the mod on tab mod without space.....

then why the id of this mod have space for any word? ----> id=The Walking Dead Prison V1.2???

I wouldn't worry about this right now, As soon as creative rolls out I will be updating the map so that you can place it anywhere you want (If you are in creative mode).

I wouldn't worry about this right now, As soon as creative rolls out I will be updating the map so that you can place it anywhere you want (If you are in creative mode).

what did u mean? u can place prison where u want<?

my buddy got this for our server, he can use it fine on the server for multiplayer and i can do it on solo but for some reason when i try to join his server so we can both play with the mod it tells me "the walkingdeadprisonmapv1.3 not installed" does anyone know what may be causing this or how i can fix it so we can play this map together on his server? 

In creative you can put a building or selected lot anywhere in your world, You will be able to do that with my map.

In creative you can put a building or selected lot anywhere in your world, You will be able to do that with my map.

hmm... sry im not understand what did u mean...in creative mode i have an partial of building free and i cannot select your map

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Livio Persemprio said:

i can't wait for the new version, but if i may ask,

will this version fix the zombie spawn issue as well? or is that related to something bigger and it needs creative mode or something?

Well since It's getting a complete remake, I will have to do the zombie spawns correctly this time. So yes.

Edited by xXSly_WolfyXx

5 hours ago, xXSly_WolfyXx said:

Well since It's getting a complete remake, I will have to do the zombie spawns correctly this time. So yes.

senpai noticed me OwO

thanks for the info, i can't wait to try it ^_^

i don't even have any suggestion for it, you already said you wanted to change the positioning of a lot of rooms, and that was the only thing i was worried about apart from the spawn mechanics.

sooooo, good luck :) as soon as it's finished this will be n*1 mod on my server ^^

Edited by Livio Persemprio

• 2 months later...

Tempted to adds something completely unproductive and detrimental to the conversation, but i'm gonna do the opposite instead! Seems like good map never played. Keep up good work!

Also

Dank memes are out moms spaghetti ayyy LMAO mega.

Sorry I can't do this crap anymore, really wish I had a project zomboid bleach steam emoticon right now.