Professions/Traits and hidden bonuses

Strelokk

Hello fellow PZ players

I was wondering what are the different bonuses that come with certain professions and traits. For example, I know that the profession "Park Ranger" and the trait "Hunter" both give access to trap recipes, and "Chef" to cooking recipes (as of build 32 and adding of magazine recipes). I also know that Park Rangers are more resistant against the rain's negative effects.

But most of these bonuses are hidden (as in : not explicitely specified in the tooltips).

Would someone be so kind as to provide an exhaustive list of these bonuses ? Or at least a couple that you know about.

Thank you !

Well... This isn't exactly something "hidden" for exactly one job, but you may not know about it - was you even wondering for what "X+ 75%" stants for? It's a bonus for XP gain. For example if you start on lv 0 you will have 0.25 XP gain. Level 1 -1x speed. 2 - 1.25 speed. 3 and 4 - 1.5.

Though, i wouldn't bother with these additional XP gains if you don't want to make one-job character like carpentry, doctor etc. that is a important one-skill-job if you play with friends. I rather prefer to pick up "fast learner" trait for 6 points if i'm going to mage general-focused character (remember that XP points will not get a boost, only carpenter skill, so you would need to pack up all in carpentry or you wouldn't have enough XP points to develop both carpentry and other skills).

Not sure if it works on "skills" like Fitness and Strentgh that aren't really a skills but character condition.

Also there is website of all Jobs (well.. almost all. Webiste is lacking some jobs like engineer) and of all Traits and all Skills (you can find info about XP gain here)

Well... This isn't exactly something "hidden" for exactly one job, but you may not know about it - was you even wondering for what "X+ 75%" stants for? It's a bonus for XP gain. For example if you start on lv 0 you will have 0.25 XP gain. Level 1 -1x speed. 2 - 1.25 speed. 3 and 4 - 1.5.

Though, i wouldn't bother with these additional XP gains if you don't want to make one-job character like carpentry, doctor etc. that is a important one-skill-job if you play with friends. I rather prefer to pick up "fast learner" trait for 6 points if i'm going to mage general-focused character (remember that XP points will not get a boost, only carpenter skill, so you would need to pack up all in carpentry or you wouldn't have enough XP points to develop both carpentry and other skills).

Not sure if it works on "skills" like Fitness and Strentgh that aren't really a skills but character condition.

Also there is website of all Jobs (well.. almost all. Webiste is lacking some jobs like engineer) and of all Traits and all Skills (you can find info about XP gain here)

After looking at the wiki, there is a bit too much "opinion" on good and bad traits at the end, as well as some of the jobs having inaccurate descriptions (specifically security guard, whos occupation perk doesn't even work).

Also, I think you have to be level 2 to get 1x XP gain, not level 1 (level 1 is .75x if I recall).

Archived