Farmhouse Challenge

Pat_Bren

"You lived with your family in the farmhouse outside of Muldraugh when it started. Every night, you hear screams from your neighbours' houses. 

Now your parents are dead, and your supplies are low...

You are restricted to the farmhouse and the area directly to the north. If you survive for two months, the world is open as normal.

Let's hope you can find what supplies you need in the small available area, and be sure to choose a forager, trapper, or farmer, or your death will be slow and painful. Expect a couple of unexpected twists before your time is up..."

The farmhouse is a great but remote location that a lot of players move out to, but what if you started there, and can't leave except to scavenge from the houses to the north?

All feedback is welcome, especially about the number of zombies/amount of loot. Too much/little of either, please let me know!

Farmhouse Challenge on Steam Workshop

EDIT: The challenge is activated under mods. Double click "Farmhouse Challenge" so that a green tick appears beside it. Then the challenge will be added to the bottom of the solo->challenge screen. The mod doesn't change anything in the map or game outside of this challenge.

"You lived with your family in the farmhouse outside of Muldraugh when it started. Every night, you hear screams from your neighbours' houses. 

Now your parents are dead, and your supplies are low...

You are restricted to the farmhouse and the area directly to the north. If you survive for two months, the world is open as normal.

Let's hope you can find what supplies you need in the small available area, and be sure to choose a forager, trapper, or farmer, or your death will be slow and painful. Expect a couple of unexpected twists before your time is up..."

The farmhouse is a great but remote location that a lot of players move out to, but what if you started there, and can't leave except to scavenge from the houses to the north?

All feedback is welcome, especially about the number of zombies/amount of loot. Too much/little of either, please let me know!

Farmhouse Challenge on Steam Workshop

I love the description definitely gonna' try this out today :) ! Will give you some feedback later ! Thanks  :shock:  (clyde)

• 1 month later...

hey Pat_Bren :) i love the mod, i've survived for 2 weeks now. it's really great, you did a good job making this feel like a real scenario. the parents note is a good, clever touch. i have been able to scavenge the houses north and my trait "lucky" has probably helped a great deal. unfortunatly one of the last houses i wanted to check had an alarm so thats off the table for now :P i have a small farm started just outside the farm, enough food for a month or so and i have some home made tools. i only have one complaint: water. it's really hard to find since the water system is down. i want to make a rain barrel but that needs level 4 carpentry, i will never get to that level without dying from dehydration. i could run back to the houses and stock up on the water left in there but my legg is broken. i fell through the roof, but that is a project zomboid fault, not the mod's. so maybe hide a well somewhere? or an other solution?

love the mod, keep it up. i hope to survive the 2 months