RELEASED: IWBUMS 32.27

EasyPickins

HOW DO I GET THIS?
http://theindiestone...my-save-branch/

• Added RCON (remote console) support on the server.   When enabled, the server accepts console commands through a TCP connection.  A simple RCON client is provided in the rcon/ folder of the game.  There are two options in the server INI file, RCONPort and RCONPassword.  If RCONPassword is left empty, then RCON is disabled.
  • The tabs in the Crafting window will scroll horizontally if the tabs are wider than the window.  They can be scrolled with the mousewheel or by clicking a button.  (Issue #002100)
  • Added console messages about Steam vs non-Steam clients and servers when connecting to a server fails.
  • Require long 'E' press to climb through a broken window with no floor on the other side.
  • Attempted to fix "laggy" zombie combat in multiplayer.  The server sends updates every turn (12 times per second) for the 10 closest zombies to the player.  (Issue #002098)

HOW DO I GET THIS?

http://theindiestone...my-save-branch/

• Added RCON (remote console) support on the server.   When enabled, the server accepts console commands through a TCP connection.  A simple RCON client is provided in the rcon/ folder of the game.  There are two options in the server INI file, RCONPort and RCONPassword.  If RCONPassword is left empty, then RCON is disabled.

GAAAH thank you so much!

• Require long 'E' press to climb through a broken window with no floor on the other side.

What, if you want to climb fast though a broken window, because of zombies in your back?

Is it also possible to press 'E' several times in quick succession (I forgot how that is called.)? :)

What, if you want to climb fast though a broken window, because of zombies in your back?

Is it also possible to press 'E' several times in quick succession (I forgot how that is called.)? :)

That does't really mean for just window frames. It's a problem to some people who just tap e and then jump off the side of a building. He just made it harder.

Also going by what you are saying you are neglecting to realize that your scenario would most likely be on the first floor, and anyone who found themselves attempting this on the second floor already had a deathwish.

Another update:

Putting quotes around arguments to server commands is now optional.  This required changes to a few commands:

• /changeoption option="value" is now written /changeoption option "value" (without the =).
  • /kickuser -r="reason" and /banuser -r="reason" is now written without the =, i.e., /kickuser -r "reason".

"/teleport player1 player2"  teleports player1 to player2.

The plan is to release this to the public tomorrow, any last-minute bug finding is appreciated.

Any easy way to switch from steam to non steam ver.? Our admin have some problem setting up server with steam integration. Is editing file the only way to disable it ? Perhapse you can help him EP ?

for non steam , change the param in startserver.sh / startserver.bat

-Dzomboid.steam=0

Any easy way to switch from steam to non steam ver.? Our admin have some problem setting up server with steam integration. Is editing file the only way to disable it ? Perhapse you can help him EP ?

for non steam , change the param in startserver.sh / startserver.bat

-Dzomboid.steam=0

I know but propably like 90% dont know that. There is like 1 whitelisted steam server, so once the update go live most of those players wont be able to see those servers.