GameHandout A game giveaway and community site

Xyphien

So, I own http://www.gamehandout.com which is currently a forum where we... well... handout games to the community. We giveaway everything from indie games to AAA titles like Skryim. I'm currently trying to turn it into something much bigger than just a game giveaway forum. I want it to be a gaming community website, where we help out gamers of every sort. From youtube to game reviews, and more. I've opened up an IndieGoGo campaign to try and raise money to upgrade, and update the site how I like, and I was wondering if anyone here would take a look into it. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gamehandout-gaming-giveaway-and-community-forum--2

Here is the IndieGoGo Campaign Text:

http://www.gamehandout.com is a gaming forum where we giveaway games to the active community. We're in the process of trying to update the site, and add more rich features that will improve our goal. Our goal is to turn GameHandout from just a forum with giveaways to a fully functional community. We're trying to get a homepage with lots of updates, news, reviews, etc. create a giveaway area where the members and community can host giveaways and get rewarded for such actions.

pnze6xgliykqc3ks79xr.png

About GameHandout:

rz5xai5ggo8fnhc5pemd.png

GameHandout is based on giving back to the gaming community. Our name says it all. We giveaway games, with over 60+ different games were currently attempting to giveaway. We're nonstop trying to contact game developers, buy games, etc. to obtain as many games as we can to help out the gaming community.

We see all the other game giveaway sites where you're constantly struggling to win a giveaway, though we do have a giveaway section we have a forum that allows the members to talk to one another, and in doing so you raise forum currency called GameHandout Cash also known as GH$. GH$ can be spent in our shop to redeem for specific games you want without having to try and win them. This way you have control over what you want to save for, get, obtain, and play. Every dollar we get we spend back on the site to improve it, add more games, and to make the community a better place.

We allow members to make reviews for games they enjoy. This way the developers of games get a good look at what the members truly think without worry about if they've been paid to do it, paid off, etc. It's 100% up to the community to make reviews, and they tell it as it is. We have a section dedicated for this, and it's one of the main reasons we're trying to upgrade to get a portal, so we're able to show these reviews, and have them easily accessible to the public.

We're fond of social media, as many gamers tend to gravitate towards social media, so we love to giveaway games on all of our social media. We also host a youtube channel, and we're in the process of trying to turn it into a community ran youtube, where you submit your own video and we review it, and if it meets the standards we have set we upload it on the channel. This way we can help out the youtube side of the gaming community by helping to advertise them, and show the world their potential.

If you'd like to know any more information feel free to contact us on anything from our social media, to our email. Contact@GameHandout.com

What We're Upgrading:

Here is a list of some things we're planning on upgrading:

A Portal (HomePage) that will allow us to desplay everything we need, such as a spotlight for member Reviews on games, our latest announcements, polls, stats/statistics, a section for random key giveaways, our giveaways and more!

A more indepth, and better giveaway system. Our current one is fine, but it takes a while to create a giveaway, and our members are not able to make their own giveaway. We want the members to have all the freedom they need, and making  their own giveaway is kind of a big deal.

Site Improvements, I'm really trying to upgrade the host, we have a decent package right now, but we're gaining members, and content fast so upgrading will help the site load more, as well as become more stable, and hold more pictures, user created content, and more.

General Updated. My goal is simply to make the site better, this will be minor tweeks, changes, and addons. GameHandout is an ever expanding community, and thus making the site itself ever expanding and changing. We want the members to be as happy as possible, and in doing so we're required to add certain things. Our goal is to make the site 100% automatic. Currently, most of our functions are manual, and with the expanding community we're going to need to make it 100% automatic.

logo.gif

GameHandout Community Created Work:

h8yf5nliyc0vujmbhnug.jpg

kqqzlrlfbtrki86syhjs.png

yocq4xq20mvkppt6gmj4.jpg

mclvkyn4u1gz0e1c7yhz.jpg

m76iawdy43gepekpq0nk.png