Tent changes.

Necromatic_Corgi

It isn't a major thing, but i would like to see a "protected" tent, though. These tents should at least hold up 1-2 zeds for small amount of time from eating you. I think that these tents should be military or upgraded, craftable tents. I always fear that if i'm gonna sleep in the tent i will wake up dead... ;d

I could see this working, but not for more than like 30 seconds

I've never personally seen a tent that wouldn't collapse under the weight of 2 bodies on top of it but maybe that's just me

It isn't a major thing, but i would like to see a "protected" tent, though. These tents should at least hold up 1-2 zeds for small amount of time from eating you. I think that these tents should be military or upgraded, craftable tents. I always fear that if i'm gonna sleep in the tent i will wake up dead... ;d

I've never personally seen a tent that wouldn't collapse under the weight of 2 bodies on top of it but maybe that's just me

i have never even seen a tent that could hold a good 20-30 pounds on it. This isn't like now either so i doubt they would do any more then protect from it collapsing immediately.

i have never even seen a tent that could hold a good 20-30 pounds on it. This isn't like now either so i doubt they would do any more then protect from it collapsing immediately.

Those military tents can hold up a pretty significant weight, maybe one body, but definitely not two.

Then again, most tents you'll run across aren't military, so...

• 4 weeks later...