Art Print Poll!

MashPotato

Print Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of these prints?

• A3 size please! (420mm x 297mm)
    • A2 size please! (594mm x 420mm)
    • I'd like art prints, but not these designs. I like A3 size.
    • I'd like art prints, but not these designs. I like A2 size.
    • I'm not interested in art prints at all.

Allo, all! For our upcoming appearance at EGX we're going to be doing a small print run of PZ posters, and we'd like some feedback regarding what size people might want :)  If these sell well, we'll look into printing more and/or expanding what merchandise we sell.

These will be high-quality prints, btw, not the thin kind. Giclee print on 240gsm Poster paper.

Here is a small preview of what they'll look like:

postersamples.jpg

Please vote in the poll and respond below if you have any other thoughts :)

Thanks!

I won't be going, but damn I want a print so bad. Have you guys ever considered a merch store? Especially Spiffo related products, so some of us can complete our shrines....

Isn't that dangerous? I thought the more Spiffos you collect, the more zombies amass outside your safehouse.

@MashPotato, I'm gonna vote even if we're continents away... just in case you setup that online shop. *hint hint*

I won't be going, but damn I want a print so bad. Have you guys ever considered a merch store? Especially Spiffo related products, so some of us can complete our shrines....

Isn't that dangerous? I thought the more Spiffos you collect, the more zombies amass outside your safehouse.

@MashPotato, I'm gonna vote even if we're continents away... just in case you setup that online shop. *hint hint*

It's the risk we take for Lord Spiffo....

Those zeds are just jelly of our collections.

I understand the main purpose of this thread is to determine what size people would prefer for these prints. As such, I haven't been able to vote either way, because I don't personally care what size print I walked away with.

I just wanted to post and say I love the art direction, although it would be nice if the two options were more varied, i.e., one features Spiffo and comical, colourful zombies, and the other captures a more serious side of PZ....maybe a survivor standing on a rooftop, fresh bandage around his arm, looking down on the swarms of undead below him.

Edit: I realize the OP said the images presented are just "a small sample", I was just wondering if others will take a slightly more macabre artistic direction.

Also, is there any chance we will be able to order these prints online, or would one have to be present at EGX?

Oops, when I said "small sample" I just meant size-wise :)  As of now, these are the only two that are being printed. If prints sell, then we'd look into more varied types of art... we couldn't go with too many since we're not sure of the market for these, and we wanted them to go together as a set. Spiffo is not to everyone's tastes, I know ;)

And to answer questions about availability: as of now, these (and some other possible goodies) will only be available at EGX, to test the waters. If they do reasonably well, we'll have a better idea of what kind of items would be popular for merchandise and will look into an online store :)

Oops, when I said "small sample" I just meant size-wise :)  As of now, these are the only two that are being printed. If prints sell, then we'd look into more varied types of art... we couldn't go with too many since we're not sure of the market for these, and we wanted them to go together as a set. Spiffo is not to everyone's tastes, I know ;)

And to answer questions about availability: as of now, these (and some other possible goodies) will only be available at EGX, to test the waters. If they do reasonably well, we'll have a better idea of what kind of items would be popular for merchandise and will look into an online store :)

We need a merch store! I would buy so many things to support you guys!

Oops, when I said "small sample" I just meant size-wise :) As of now, these are the only two that are being printed. If prints sell, then we'd look into more varied types of art... we couldn't go with too many since we're not sure of the market for these, and we wanted them to go together as a set. Spiffo is not to everyone's tastes, I know ;)

Ah, fair enough, my mistake. Unfortunately I won't be able to cross the ocean any time soon, but here's hoping the sales go well enough at EGX, I would love to be able to buy a little PZ merch online :) Good luck, TIS!

To be honest I /like/ these, but if I saw other ones I may buy them first. I'd also like to see something maybe more just zombies rather than just Spiffo (as cute as Spiffo is, no Spiffo hate in this corner). Maybe even some Baldspot/iconic areas etc.

Wish I was a bit more creative, sorry! But anything I can afford zomboid wise, I'd likely get. I think everyone on my steam list is required to have it the moment I lay eyes on the fact that they don't lol. There's a lot of stuff I could go my whole life without, project Zomboid is not one of those things.

Dont know where exactly put this, but ive made this for myself, and maybe more people want one, so this is an idea for a merchandising t-shirt :)

vyrJLU2.jpg

I made myself a similar shirt for the first rezzed i went to a few years back :D

Cant wait to get my hands on official ones if they ever start making them

The prints are a good design I just don't know how effective they can be marketing in a sea of zombie games, maybe do like your default main menu screen.

It was brilliant art designs like that, which achieves what art should fundamentally do, make you think and leave a lasting impression.

I know my opinion is in the minority and i'll probably get flamed but I think it should be said.

Personally I think a poster featuring a bunch of people huddling together trapped in a warehouse while zombies shadowed hands cover the windows.

My only point is the art is good but it does not make you feel anything or think, and although the racoon doing things is cute I don't feel it makes a lasting impression in the current state of run and gun zombie shooters.