Adding fuel to campfires.

LewisDTC

Is it just me that doesn't like the whole 'add fuel to campfire' thing? And the fact that you can store your stuff in fires without any real danger? It's not particually realistic.

I propose that rather than adding fuel to campfires in a special way, any burnable items in the inventory of a lit campfire should automatically be used as fuel.

Would it change much? Probably not, but I'd like to see it. Makes zero sense why you can put a things on a burning fire and nothing happen tobthem, and it would save having to add sticks to the fire one by one.

It would also be good to have more fire sprites for little flames so that you know when the fire is going out. Currently it jumps from having a flame to having no flame. It could go to a little flame and then just embers, letting you get it going again. Also currently you can add a whole tree's worth of wood to your fire but when you pick up your campfire kit again that wood disappears. D:

The fire system needs a bit of a tweaking. i also feel rather then have a kit to start a fire you could just build it using a few logs and a type of fire starter rather then need a kit to do something. then possible fire may spread so putting stones around it would make it safer. Then you could add more cooking space by using a grill or pan over the fire supported by something. Then in order to cook without that you would need either tree branches or something like tinfoil you throw in a fire and when it goes out you retrieve it.

I think it would be cool if once you add so much wood/fuel to a fire it turns in to a bonfire. Bigger than a camp fire and can not be used for cooking but provides loads of heat.

It would also be good to have more fire sprites for little flames so that you know when the fire is going out. Currently it jumps from having a flame to having no flame. It could go to a little flame and then just embers, letting you get it going again. Also currently you can add a whole tree's worth of wood to your fire but when you pick up your campfire kit again that wood disappears. D:

Both of these ideas need to happen.