No NPC mentions policy

lemmy101

Awwww. You shouldn't torture yourself like this Lemmy it's not good for general health.

Whenever you take some shit from some meaningless ignorant piece of poop spouting some hateful crap, just take a good dose of "dontgiveafuckerino" and have a little thought for your devoted zomboiders who love you very hard.

Very talented people have been taking shit from ignorant fuckwads for thousands of years. Just focus on da love, that's where the truth is.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably shouldn't, but he obviously does. In the end you can't really control how you should feel about something, not even if you can rationalize what you should feel. 

I don't really know the devs, but I know their game, and it's obvious that they do their utmost best to deliver a good product. In fact, if they polished and balanced the current version a bit, (and I mean a bit, the game is more stable than most and there aren't a lot of serious bugs AFAIK) and decided to release it as the final version, it would be a good game that could easily be sold for the price it's sold now. In an alternate universe where the NPCs where never mentioned, it wouldn't even be a real problem if they were lacking.

And if some dweep decides to rant on the internet that all your effort makes you the worst dev team ever, I understand it's the kind of thing that could really fuck up your day.

No, that's one of the things that separates TIS from other companies and, frankly, makes it nicer to deal with them, personal foibles and all.

I suppose myself, Drake, Gonzo, Tooks, and the others fills in as volunteer PR, but sometimes there's nothing better than having a dev respond . . . sometimes excessively . . . to certain people. If they won't take my word for it, they'll usually take a developers'.

For instance, we have 7 pages of praise (and 3 posts of scorn) on Lemmy's novella. 

This has the added benefit of being something that can be referred to in the future.

I wondered why you included me in the list and then I remembered that this issue came from Steam where I'm important :D

No, that's one of the things that separates TIS from other companies and, frankly, makes it nicer to deal with them, personal foibles and all.

I suppose myself, Drake, Gonzo, Tooks, and the others fills in as volunteer PR, but sometimes there's nothing better than having a dev respond . . . sometimes excessively . . . to certain people. If they won't take my word for it, they'll usually take a developers'.

For instance, we have 7 pages of praise (and 3 posts of scorn) on Lemmy's novella. 

This has the added benefit of being something that can be referred to in the future.

I wondered why you included me in the list and then I remembered that this issue came from Steam where I'm important :D

You are essential to my plans.

Mu wah. Ha-ha.