Animations (/.gif images) of Spiffo

ZedHead

One long gap later I finally decided to add another Spiffo gif image with 41 frames, enjoy. fj2VgjK.gif

you should do one of enigma grey getting slapped in the face by spiffo and saying" "no, no, no, no, no..."

haha, jk. 

Very nice work. i think the first spiffo and look better if the frown is down all the time, and the third one on the watermelon, could have more FPS when waving, it still looks a bit dry

On the plus, you don't hate me.

I'll take what I can get.

One can not simply hate Enigma without being punished with a stupid title or warning point.

EDIT: Oh god you're following my topic. :shock:

*slowly backs away from computer and dives out the window*

One hell of a job nonetheless—even though you got rid of Wimpy, err, Eating Spiffo.

. . .

tumblr_lw6bkhAgYM1qzbics.gif

How did this go out calmly, but i get my ass thumped everytime i draw outside the outline? Were you holding a gun to Enigma's skull while he was commenting?

If so, your ID and personal info will be forwarded to my mom. Even though i have to drive 3 km just to visit her :1

• 3 weeks later...

judgespiffoblog1-712x462.png

YES! I have this planned to be a gif but don't expect it to be out soon since I tend to get bored and drift off to spiffo space but I do plan on making this a gif at some point.

"-the watermelon, could have more FPS when waving, it still looks a bit dry"

Yeah I said this on the steam artwork section, at some point I plan on going back and remaking the previous ones and fixing the mistake on the watermelon spiffo concerning the odd frame jump on the arm transition.

How did this go out calmly, but i get my ass thumped everytime i draw outside the outline? Were you holding a gun to Enigma's skull while he was commenting?

If so, your ID and personal info will be forwarded to my mom. Even though i have to drive 3 km just to visit her :1

Shh, he may hear you and find out I have part of his thoughts in my control. waF1Tok.gif