Some realism inconsistencies

Snaiper

I have my doubts about honeydew and watermelon being very very good representations of the human skull when it comes to blades. Snaiper said that they were similar to coconuts. I can lay a knife against one of those two fruits and by simply pressing the knife sinks into it.

I've cut honeydew, watermelon, coconuts, and skulls in real life on many occasions. They aren't good analogues. They may be fun to shoot at or slice up but are not even remotely close to a human skull. The only similarities are essentially metaphorical- they are hardish on the outside and softish on the inside.

I have my doubts about honeydew and watermelon being very very good representations of the human skull when it comes to blades. Snaiper said that they were similar to coconuts. I can lay a knife against one of those two fruits and by simply pressing the knife sinks into it.

I've cut honeydew, watermelon, coconuts, and skulls in real life on many occasions. They aren't good analogues. They may be fun to shoot at or slice up but are not even remotely close to a human skull. The only similarities are essentially metaphorical- they are hardish on the outside and softish on the inside.

If you don't mind me asking when would you EVER be in those situations xD

Rathlord wins all arguments in this thread on account of having more, better sourced references. Science is that simple sometimes :P

Ah, but see, this is the true genius of Rathlord's debates. His skill is such that even if he were wrong you'd never know, because he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Take note kids, this is an important life skill!