I liked it, it really shows you put some effort on it, i been thinking of doing some sort of series involving Kate and Bob but in MP to have Kate to more around but i am very lazy to do it, i like the  Machinima style of video and i would love to see more.

Props to you man

when is episode 2 ?  :lol:  :D

you brought back sooo many childhood memories !  :eek:  I am awed by what you've created here :D!

1:07 "DIE !" *throws grenades everywhere* " DIIIIEEEEE!!!""" (me if I had a shit ton of pipe bombs xD)

how did you managed to make your character talk AND sleep on a mp server? unless there is a way to talk in sp? :o

@ Blasted_Taco:

Excellent, I am glad you enjoyed this pilot episode. Thankyou!

@ KorruptkSwades:

Thankyou. At this point it looks like 'Resident Zomboid' is a relatively good success. So production on Ep.2 is certainly underway; albeit it could take 2-4 weeks since there are my other active 'Let's Play' series, and the punishing work schedule my employer schedules me for my job, gotta pay those bills! :???:

Perhaps a 'little' longer depending on what I can get done in the next few weeks. I'm moving out of the drought & highly-priced apartment ridden California, and going up north to Washington State which will take me through the 15th to the end of September to settle down.

The dialogue you saw in the video was made possible by Ethandwp's "Let Me Speak" mod which adds a chat bar for singleplayer, as well as conditional speech dialogue for situations like when your character gets hungry/thirsty, injured, panicked, etc. The conditional speech can be disabled for anyone who would just prefer to have the singleplayer chat bar / administrative console commands.

@ Ethanwdp:

That would be excellent! Currently I have to make frequent slight cuts / pauses to integrate Bob's dialogue in the video, which is presently noticeable by the the discrepancies of the ingame environment ambience.

• 4 weeks later...

@ Blasted_Taco:

Excellent, I am glad you enjoyed this pilot episode. Thankyou!

@ KorruptkSwades:

Thankyou. At this point it looks like 'Resident Zomboid' is a relatively good success. So production on Ep.2 is certainly underway; albeit it could take 2-4 weeks since there are my other active 'Let's Play' series, and the punishing work schedule my employer schedules me for my job, gotta pay those bills! :???:

Perhaps a 'little' longer depending on what I can get done in the next few weeks. I'm moving out of the drought & highly-priced apartment ridden California, and going up north to Washington State which will take me through the 15th to the end of September to settle down.

The dialogue you saw in the video was made possible by Ethandwp's "Let Me Speak" mod which adds a chat bar for singleplayer, as well as conditional speech dialogue for situations like when your character gets hungry/thirsty, injured, panicked, etc. The conditional speech can be disabled for anyone who would just prefer to have the singleplayer chat bar / administrative console commands.

@ Ethanwdp:

That would be excellent! Currently I have to make frequent slight cuts / pauses to integrate Bob's dialogue in the video, which is presently noticeable by the the discrepancies of the ingame environment ambience.

a+, still awaiting ! Hope you enjoy the move ! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived