Mud and tracks

Buzzkil88

How about the ground being muddy after a rain that leaves tracks while moving. good for tracking zombies, other players in MP and NPC's when they arive.

Maybe even the mud slows you down a little, or risk slipping and injury. Maybe even fall down like the zombies after bashing them with a bat. I just see me running in the rain and slipping and falling on my back while a horde is on my heels.

Then there coud be a way to cover your tracks? Or just lead everyone in cirlces and loops to throw them off.

Places along the river bank would always be muddy.

Then there could be muddy clothes that need cleaned or swapped out. Possibly cause movement reduction or increase the noise you make or simply how much load you are carrying.

How about the ground being muddy after a rain that leaves tracks while moving. good for tracking zombies, other players in MP and NPC's when they arive.

Maybe even the mud slows you down a little, or risk slipping and injury. Maybe even fall down like the zombies after bashing them with a bat. I just see me running in the rain and slipping and falling on my back while a horde is on my heels.

Then there coud be a way to cover your tracks? Or just lead everyone in cirlces and loops to throw them off.

Places along the river bank would always be muddy.

Then there could be muddy clothes that need cleaned or swapped out. Possibly cause movement reduction or increase the noise you make or simply how much load you are carrying.

I would say yes for the tracking effectiveness, but no for the slipping, and muddy clothes needing to be cleaned... it would be good for RolePlay servers but in singleplayer I can already hear myself screaming at my laptops screen and rage quitting after slipping in the middle of a horde  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people don't like "slipping" kinda thing.... Do PZ is a hardcore game or what? It can happen IRL so why not in PZ? Like seriously, players are way to OP in PZ. With axe they're killing machines and they don't even have accidents!

Though i think this should be rare. Almost 0% on roads and really small chance on grass, but the best chance on dirt roads. Also chance of this should decrease with better "nimble" trait or/and sprinting and fitness.