How to cancel an action

Randok

Hello sirs!

So I'ma t my new safe house in Mcoy and decided to read some books. Problem is, I'm halfway through and my guy is super hungry! I can't seem to find a way to cancel an action, and I don't want my guy to die of starvation while reading!  :-(

So how do I cancel an action while I'm using it? If it isn't possible, they should add it.

Thanks and happy Zomboiding!

Moving will break it.

I had this not work for me once when I accidentally drank bleach. 'Put in Container' being next to 'Drink' in the right-click menu :)

You can eat while walking, so walking doesn't break Drink/Eat actions. Try running instead? In case it happens again...

Moving will break it.

I had this not work for me once when I accidentally drank bleach. 'Put in Container' being next to 'Drink' in the right-click menu :)

You can eat while walking, so walking doesn't break Drink/Eat actions. Try running instead? In case it happens again...

Or my test round method, as I detailed above.

Moving will break it.

Will Q work if I don't have ammo?

Moving will break it.

Will Q work if I don't have ammo?

Spacebar has worked everytime for me. It doesn't make a noise or waste ammo ;)

I usually move like Enigma says to stop, but there's certain actions that aren't cancelled by walking I think.  I don't remember what they are though, since I haven't played in a while

Drinking Bleach.

I accidentally clicked on 'Drink' and I spent the time of the green progress bar running around panicking about how to stop the bleach drinking. My character died. I tested the 'spacebar' on the next character and it worked.

Archived