RELEASED: IWBUMS 32.24

EasyPickins

HOW DO I GET THIS?
http://theindiestone...my-save-branch/

• Fixed the ban-ip button in the players list not adding the IP address to the db file.
  • Remove any banned IP address for a username when using /unbanuser.
  • Added server option to enable/disable VAC on Steam servers.  In the server's INI file, use SteamVAC=true|false.  On the server command-line use -steamvac true|false.
  • Fixed (?) ProjectZomboid32.exe failing to start due to Java not being able to allocate heap space.
  • Added -modfolders command-line option to control where mods are loaded from. "-modfolders workshop,steam,mods" is the default. Any of the 3 keywords may be left out and may appear in any order.
  • Fixed a certain packet bouncing between client and server causing the server to crash.
  • Made the "Take Dirt/Gravel/Sand" commands more hack-proof in multiplayer.
  • Fixed Lua require() function not working for mod files. (Issue #002075)
  • Don't display a dialog box when a sound can't be loaded (except in debug mode).
  • Fixed going fullscreen when the current window size isn't a valid fullscreen resolution.  The game now finds the closes fullscreen resolution to switch to. (Issue #002009)
  • The server lists now display whether each server is whitelisted.

Note: In this build I'm using Mac libraries built on my own machine instead of pestering Rathlord to do it.  If the Mac build is broken now, that's the reason.

Thank you for the "-steamvac" option & commandline

Does the commandline override the server config? e.g. server config "steamvac=false" and commandline "-steamvac true" results in VAC being enabled?

The command-line overrides the config file.  The same is true for DefaultPort/-port, SteamPort1/-steamport1, and SteamPort2/-steamport2.

As far as I know, zoom has not been changed.

I've had the zoom issue for as far as I can remember, last year I figured out that everytime I launch the game I have to turn off the zoom and then back on for it to work.

I've had the zoom issue for as far as I can remember, last year I figured out that everytime I launch the game I have to turn off the zoom and then back on for it to work.

Aye, that may be a bug. That's not what I'm talking about or what Tommy asked about, though...

I remember EnigmaGrey saying that this happens when PZ decides your hardware isn't compatible with Zoom/Shaders. I have that issue too. I have a low (By today's high standards) end PC and I figure it might be an issue with Intel HD Graphics as I know for a fact they tend to have problems with Java games more often then not.

I remember EnigmaGrey saying that this happens when PZ decides your hardware isn't compatible with Zoom/Shaders. I have that issue too. I have a low (By today's high standards) end PC and I figure it might be an issue with Intel HD Graphics as I know for a fact they tend to have problems with Java games more often then not.

Understandable to an extent I suppose... But if I can actively switch the zoom to "On" status and have it work in-game, then doesn't that imply my hardware is compatible? It would be nice to not have to switch this off and back on every time I play.

On a related note, I've noticed that before I reset the zoom feature, my game is much brighter than what I'm assuming is intended. I can walk into dark houses and see everything; it's just a dark blue. When I reset my zoom feature and then reload my game or rejoin a server (without closing the client), the lighting becomes much darker (i.e. can't see at all in a dark house). Anybody have an idea what that's all about?

I have a reasonable video card in my PC and have the same problem with having to switch on or click yes in the zoom option. Funny thing is if I were to set auto zoom it would work fine, but otherwise I have to set it each time I start the game. At least it's easier now with using the controller to operate the menu since I play with a gamepad. I don't see a reason why that could be true (video card isn't good enough so it shuts it off) all things considered.

Erm, stupid question maybe, but where do Lua errors go to now?

I just had the game close on me with the red box popping up, but nothing in console.txt.

Exceptions should still go into console.txt.  I think some exceptions that cause the game to return to the main menu simply print the name of the exception without a full strack trace.

I have a reasonable video card in my PC and have the same problem with having to switch on or click yes in the zoom option. Funny thing is if I were to set auto zoom it would work fine, but otherwise I have to set it each time I start the game. At least it's easier now with using the controller to operate the menu since I play with a gamepad. I don't see a reason why that could be true (video card isn't good enough so it shuts it off) all things considered.

This bug drives me up the wall.  I've never seen it happen and can't see a way it would happen.  I've added a few more debug messages when testing and setting up the zoom stuff so hopefully I'll get a clue why it happens to some people.