Ask Project Zomboid Developers TIS Anything 5!

Batsphinx

2 More questions from me: Will there be more spawning locations in the future? For example, if you take the cop profession and just starting up inside your house seems weird to me, I mean police officers are supposed to serve and protect, right? It'd be cool with the NPC's added someday that you could maybe start up in the police station's conference room while an emergency meeting is being held regarding the current situation, or something similar.

The second shorter question; Will we be able to dig graves someday? Atleast when the NPC's are added, I want to make sure my dead companions may truly rest in peace.

What do you think of the Hydrocraft mod? Has it influenced plans for the the base game at all? Has anyone on the team played with it? Also what you you think of Dr. Pickin's soda?

Side question ... Will there be a Pet Store called "Hydro's Pet Store" on the future map that sells NPC dogs?

PS I would also be ok with "Hydro's Aquarium" as a building instead. ;)

Will a higher difficulty level ever be a challenge?

Here is what I mean to ask. Choosing 8 months in instead of Survival as a difficulty level the game becomes more of a grindfest. But the game still doesn't require you to think to survive. Beating up a battalion of 3 year olds is tedious and boring. Killing another sniper in a duell is a proper fight.

Does the team view this as a problem and will it ever be adressed?

You guys bought milk this month?

Also,

I read PZ use the Romero's zombies for the lore and things but I think PZ is something completely different to me so the question: You will guide yourselves with that lore or PZ will have a completely original story and create a new zombie lore just for the game? It's a good question, I'm not good reading so I don't know if devs posted this already somewhere (sorry) but since my point of view that is a limitation and a lot of people asks about it.

You guys bought milk this month?

Also,

I read PZ use the Romero's zombies for the lore and things but I think PZ is something completely different to me so the question: You will guide yourselves with that lore or PZ will have a completely original story and create a new zombie lore just for the game? It's a good question, I'm not good reading so I don't know if devs posted this already somewhere (sorry) but since my point of view that is a limitation and a lot of people asks about it.

Binky answered that very recently here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/15822-so-i-caught-all-this-fish/?p=199742

and here:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/15822-so-i-caught-all-this-fish/?p=199805

What are the requirements for a mod to be included?

Will it have to be efficiently coded, relatively bug free, and liked by the development team?

If a mod is included, will the mod owner have to stop updating the mod? If a mod is included, and the mod owner updates the mod after that, would the updated mod be included next update? Would each new mod update to be included have to be thoroughly checked by the dev team to make sure the mod's creator didn't slip in anything?

Also, I feel scammed. When will you address the lack of dragons? Pretty sure Lemmy101 confirmed them, alongside with the magic system and dubstep.

Are NPCs going to react differently if we set the zombie population option in Sandbox to 0?

Are they still going to comment on zombies and the apocalypse and such?

Is it possible to just make the city a place without zombies, with the only opponents being human limitations and other humans themselves, without the NPCs breaking the immersion by talking about non-existent flesh eaters?

Question from Zut, on the French forum :

- Will you add structures such as contruction sites and makeshift bridges / partly-destroyed bridges? It would be epic to make a last stand surrounded on a bridge or running from a horde climbing the floors on a half-built skyscraper!