Thinking of setting up a server

CraftyKalon

Hello to you all, i am thinking of renting a server for a few people to get together and build a large base / fight the undead hordes.

If you are curious and want to play just take this into note i am looking for people who want to play together not go live off in the woods alone, so if your curious post here and ask im looking for hopefully 3-6 people to play together would be tons of fun.

I'd love to join in as well, if that's okay?  I even have a plan for my character's backstory, even!

Name: Justin Daniels

Race: Caucasian

Info: Justin was once the employee of a local gas station before everything went to Hell.  His long work shifts and lack of breaks, along with his lack of a Driver's License has improved his running speed, and moving the boxes of supplies has given him plenty of strength to carry more stuff around. (Improved Running and Carrying Capacity.)

He has Crohn's Disease, though, which means he needs more food for the proper nutrition, and makes him unable to run for long periods of time without suffering from fatigue. (Asthmatic and Hearty Appetite Perks.)

Naturally, he's a kind-hearted person who tries to find the good in everything.  If someone has a bad day, they could always bet that Justin will try his best to make things work out for them, even if it doesn't work out for himself.