Change zombielore

sora

Is it possible to change the zombies lore with lua while the session is running? All my attempts have been unsuccessful, because the setting doesn't apply. Does it only apply to new worlds or am I missing something that sets the new settings?

I was hoping I could dynamically change them =/ I found toLua(), updateFromLua(), applySettings() in the modding documents for SandboxOptions() so i tried to use toLua() but it only results in "Object table 0x8713310 did not have __call metatable set" and I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. I did try "SandboxVars.ZombieLore.Speed = 1; SandboxOptions():applySettings();" this gives no errors at all, but it doesn't actually change the zombie speed..

I was hoping I could dynamically change them =/ I found toLua(), updateFromLua(), applySettings() in the modding documents for SandboxOptions() so i tried to use toLua() but it only results in "Object table 0x8713310 did not have __call metatable set" and I have no idea what that means or how to fix it. I did try "SandboxVars.ZombieLore.Speed = 1; SandboxOptions():applySettings();" this gives no errors at all, but it doesn't actually change 

It's possible that the zombie information is loaded for already-created zombies, hence not seeing the changes immediately. Worst case, you could try modifying each zombie individually. There are flags for each zombie, such as:

float wanderSpeed;boolean bLunger;boolean bRunning;boolean bCrawling;