Leather and/or motorcycle gear.

Bilb0

Don't know if this exists or not, but I would like see it as a standalone mod.

I'm thinking it could work like the "thick skin" trait, maybe different type's with different protection. But they would also make you hot.

And maybe some rare police/press vest's with added protection,and firefighter gear. I think the line should be drawn somewhere along bomb suits.

If anybody likes it and is willing to look into it, I might be able to look into textures/icons if thats needed. Haven't looked into how the clothes models work or so, so no promises but I would try to work it out at least.

cheers

Oh here it is :D
I'm a very amateurish-noob at .LUA coding :-D , but wouldn't this be possible by following/modifying the codes for warmth, into reduces damage taken?... or somewhere along the lines..  or modify the coding, in the mod of course, of how much a zombie can hit when the player wears the protective gear? :huh:

I think it should be quite simple, but i don't know .LUA at all. So it might be more complicated operation then what i see. Me, Ive only worked whit the old school html and css and have never delved deeper into code maybe some simpler php stuff, I can usually read it and modify it if there are examples, but not much more.

Ive always been more into graphics or map making, and I'm holding out on that to get a feel for the upcoming creative mode.