Disable helicopter event in multiplayer.

Elderon

Terribly sorry for doing this but I have no idea where this should be posted.

I'm not asking for help with the making of a mod. I'm putting in a request for a mod. (Or that the developer implements it in the placeholder that the meta events are.) Only got a problem with the helicopter bit though. No problem with the random gun shoots and dogs.

As the title said I would love it if someone could make a mod where the admin of a multiplayer server can disable the helicopter metagame event. The reason being is that as it is we have lost 3 just completed bases in as many helicopter events as it locks onto a random player and sends all zombies (or spawns in) and send them towards that player.

Would love some help.

The helicopter event only happens over two days in the first month of the server. Any other time, it's possible the admin has triggered the event.

So far, there doesn't seem to be a way to disable this, Lua side. It's all Java.

I'm making the request on behalf of the host(and everyone ells) as it's completely game breaking as it is.

We are only a 5 man private server so when the base goes everyones base goes.

That's also why I'm posting here for help, as we and the host are unable to disable it ourselves nor found a solution anywhere ells and as it draws them towards a player and not just random wandering it's imposible to just hide behind the barricades and wait it out.

The helicopter event only happens over two days in the first month of the server. Any other time, it's possible the admin has triggered the event.

So far, there doesn't seem to be a way to disable this, Lua side. It's all Java.

I did not know that. Thanks for clearing that up