What about Bear traps?

Doitindabutt

I wanna be able to pin a zombie to one spot lol and beat his brains out :evil:. I dont know if its been mentioned just got the crazy idea. Ohhhh Ohhhhh or spring traps you can place for wooded areas around your house. Well that mite go into another topic all together? Animals? Ya know Deer, squirrels, rabbits, snakes, (we are talking fast animals not a damn turle) you could trap for food....... or the skins for clothing and such..... ok illl stop now cause I'm getting to many ideas now ...... way to distance future or never lol.

While hunting animals and such for foor/crafting would be great, that to me is something for the far future, I agree.

But simple, placeable bear traps to catch (freee in place?) zombies and NPCs? That's something I'd love to see added!

Hi,

Yes, I and Thuztor started to make a trap mod for PZ. It's still in WIP state.

I'm kind of busy this time so I didn't repost it on new forums.

But I can tell there will be some improvments. Nelolis has joinded the "team" and came with cool ideas and a lot of new items and recipes :)

I'm going to create a new topic on WIP mods and give you the link to the alpha version of this mod :)