Project Serenity Reborn [US] [IWBUMS] {No Whitelist} {Friendly Admins} {PVE} {Starter Kit/Care Package} {Safehouse} {3x XP}

M. O'Doyle

After a short hiatus due to technical issues, Project Serenity has been REBORN.

We have friendly admins, a starter kit including a backpack, water, baseball bat and food. We also have a Teamspeak server (ts3.srgamers.com) for easy communication with admins and fellow survivors.

I will be looking to add more admins as the server grows. And I love meeting new players and making friends in game.

Check us out at: 76.164.213.245:16261

Or just look for the Project Serenity Reborn server on the Public Server (IWBUMS) list.

Hope to see you soon!

PM me, or poke me on the TS, with any questions.

Interesting in checking out this server, I attempted to join but it wasn't able to join. I assume it's down, looking for a cool server to get a nice place built up without worrying about PvP stuff (not really my thing). I'll check out the TS when I get a chance.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gotta get this fired up again: former players should come back so we can figure out where to go from here. There *were* small communities and many folks are well fortified and supplied, so what now? Have you ever thought of adding Hydrocraft? I am now just getting familiar w/ it  and it *seems* cool now, but we'll see. Or add New Denver? It's super far away from everything - I *will* make that trek some day.