RELEASED: IWBUMS 32.21

EasyPickins

HOW DO I GET THIS?
http://theindiestone...my-save-branch/

• Fixed the game not running is Steam's "offline" mode.
  • Added -nosteam option to client and server to disable Steam integration.  Set it using "Set Launch Options" in the game's Steam properties window.
  • Added checkbox to public server list to display servers running incompatible versions.
  • Steam servers display "Ping" instead of "Last Update" in the public server list.
  • Stop MersenneTwisterRNG() going to random.org to get a seed.
  • Require longer 'E' press to climb over a fence when there's no floor on the other side.
  • Load mods from Zomboid\Workshop\* folders so modders don't need to copy files.
  • Fixed Mac build not loading networking libraries due to missing libsteam_api.dylib.
  • ModSelector has "BACK" button in same place as others screens.
  • Clicking 'Get Mods here!" button opens Spiffo's Workshop in the Steam overlay or Steam client.
  • Workshop items called "Mod Template" are marked as private.
  • Workshop items containing a mods/ folder are tagged "Mod".
  • Workshop items containing a maps/ folder are tagged "Map".
  • KickFastPlayers=false by default because it doesn't work right for some people.

*Require longer 'E' press to climb over a fence when there's no floor on the other side.*

I have had so much inner nerd rage lately to being off centered just a bit and ending up doing some sky diving.  You dont know how happy i am with this change, i might be able to actually go out and die to zeds now and not be stuck  healing up at the safehouse now, lol.

*Require longer 'E' press to climb over a fence when there's no floor on the other side.*

I have had so much inner nerd rage lately to being off centered just a bit and ending up doing some sky diving.  You dont know how happy i am with this change, i might be able to actually go out and die to zeds now and not be stuck  healing up at the safehouse now, lol.

Careful you don't get frustrated as to why you're not jumping through and end up holding it too long, though. ;-)

Like the changes, but it doesn't appear that the new steam dedicated server app is up to date (380870). It looks to still have 32.20, should that be updated as well? or should i be using the previous dedicated server?

Whoops, it should be fixed now.  It was uploaded but I didn't set the branch live.

Hey Mac users, thanks for your patience with the last couple builds. The netcode stuff should be resolved and hopefully the game should be fully functional again. There should be a hotfix going up shortly to get all this out.

Mac users should give a special thanks to EasyPickens for putting up with me and putting in some extra time getting this all sorted quickly. 

is it possible in the future to have an option to remove the steam names from showing up in teh player list?  Knowing who is who breaks anonymity in heavy RP servers knowing who plays what character.  If we disable the steam integration sure that will turn that off, but then we sacrifice all the protection of VAC bans and things.  Not a good trade off.

This would be a great feature if you can add it.