better animation how zombies bites us fight with us and tear us apart

ziomekMonty

Yeah why not, but i think right now the zombies should have better attacks and we should have better animations for combat first and then we can get the cosmetic animations like that, i mean gore for the sake of gore wont add much to a unfinished game right now, but i am 100% we will get something like a animation of zombies eating up some dead survivor some point down the road.

Alright, here's a few points...

1. I've escaped a horde that surrounded me, and it seems if this were implemented, I wouldn't be able to.
  2. You come back as a zed after you die, and there are no limb-less zeds, probably ever.
  3. New animations are coming out in Build 33, if I remember correctly. Might be possible for new zed animatons.

And that sums that up... so... yeah.

soon after starting playing project zomboid I had noticed that the way zombies handling us and kill us isn't graphic enough would be good to c flying limbs and our survivor should scream and react there should be some sounds leaving his mouth like aaaaaa huh die! Etc... it would be cool i think. ...

Actually you do scream... well... I SCREAM  :cry:  :shock:  (fedora)  heres some of the new animations expected to be released by build 33 :) ;

I am still super excited to see this implemented  :lol: