Please let us set character age

Konrad Knox

The reason it's low on priority, is probably because you're all suggesting it with some effects xD

Which means more work for devs.

All I want is a number input field to display the age I want.

i could agree with this and it could be used with effects later but for now i would like to set my character between 16-70 or possibly 18-70. i know the whole kid debate thing is odd but i feel like 16 is a good number or around 18. even if it is for role play,

Yeah good idea but as we all get older we have more life experience so in pz young survivor should be fast strong agile but less experienced in different aspects of life like knowledge, survival etc

this debate has gone on a little too long and for now i am pretty sure some of us would just be happy without it and others would like it. i just say have the numbers be there for cosmetics just for now. it would be better then having to be 27 every freaking time.

How about with more age you have more experience (trait points) but you receive negative traits related to age (hard of hearing for example something that gives you something negative according to age)

all of this has been suggested so many times but most seem to criticize it. i really recommend you guys read the past posts, i will post a link when i found it.

How about with more age you have more experience (trait points) but you receive negative traits related to age (hard of hearing for example something that gives you something negative according to age)

all of this has been suggested so many times but most seem to criticize it. i really recommend you guys read the past posts, i will post a link when i found it.

I know this has been discussed a hundred times before, but is always nice to try to add up suggestions when the suggestion comes up again, but really most people suggest characters aging, not starting up with a different age.

The only problems I've heard of stems from when people suggested that age affect your character in any significant way, like say, death.

There was a thread about this topic suggesting that the player should eventually die of old age, if they survive for long enough, and I honestly think that's a terrible idea. To a lesser extent, I also think that age shouldn't really offer any changes... There are too many variables and potential balancing issues to keep in mind.

If the devs do want to add in an 'age' customization factor, I've got no problem with it, but it's when I'm forced to accept certain traits due to it that it becomes a problem to me.

The only problems I've heard of stems from when people suggested that age affect your character in any significant way, like say, death.

There was a thread about this topic suggesting that the player should eventually die of old age, if they survive for long enough, and I honestly think that's a terrible idea. To a lesser extent, I also think that age shouldn't really offer any changes... There are too many variables and potential balancing issues to keep in mind.

If the devs do want to add in an 'age' customization factor, I've got no problem with it, but it's when I'm forced to accept certain traits due to it that it becomes a problem to me.

you are right in the way