What is PZ listening to?

Hell yeah we brought this thread back from the dead!!! Lots of folks here listenin' to metal and pop. A lot more metalheads than I would've thought, so I figure I gotta spice things up with some good ol' country thrown into the mix! I won't throw too many at y'all but these two are definitely headbangers!

hey again here a few more songs and calm are not the trills of song one aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa one 
attracts the other

this band was created to simulate the 90s for the game my summer car

these background animations are from the warrior cats book series 
the animations are created by the fans, community etc.
they are very cool

just to say the name of this black cat with a collar is Scourge 
whenever you want to know right
when do you ask WHAT CAT BLAC
lower a little and you will see

here the translation of the song 

when you want to know about 
Scourge here a link to the warrior cats wiki https://warriors.fandom.com/wiki/Scourge
and also when you want to know about the other characteres etc.

and here are some imagens created by the warrior cats community of Scourge 
1431677779_RestinpeaceScourge.thumb.png.3d1b76e9eecee834a711ba71808a726b.png

1181760643_Scourge-SpeedpaintbyMapleSpyderonDeviantArt.thumb.jpg.8082719827ca98814b4d3548ca684e14.jpg1077598259_Scourge(Artmadebyravenpawedoninstagram).thumb.jpg.99bdc8c86bdb31e4c1267733e782fa35.jpgscourge-of-bloodclan-by-purrlstar-d6ssjxk-WARRIOR-CATS-.png.1fb194f67f869f1d93fc18f6a278ac9a.pngLuna.thumb.jpg.59ec7ce2d95ef61b36f7ced5d6f63135.jpg101402644_LisicaM-Adopts-HobbyistDigitalArtist_DeviantArt.thumb.png.55ba1730840572c979ca7576257999ca.png1922785332_Scourge(1).jpg.fad2d1898f4586e98a23fe2cce1ffcc9.jpg1451632993_Scourge(2).thumb.jpg.7eb481106cc364af83d088b4be36ee9c.jpgScourge.thumb.jpg.914a5645b01a3370d19a7ca4dd12498b.jpg

scourge-of-bloodclan-by-purrlstar-d6ssjxk-WARRIOR-CATS-.png

here whats is warrios cats 
Cats Warriors: The Prophecies begin ( Warriors: The Prophecies Begin in the original) is the first arc of a British series of books juvenile fantasy about wild cats. The arc comprises six novels published between 2003 and 2014: In the forest, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Storm, Dangerous Path and The Darkest Hour. They were published in Brazil by WMF Martins Fontes ; is written by authors Kate Cary , Cherith Baldry , Tui Sutherland , with the plot developed by publisher Victoria Holmes , who collectively use the pseudonym Erin Hunter. The sub-series follows the adventures of Rusty, a domestic cat who joins the Thunder Clan, one of four wildcat clans that inhabit the forest. Some of the main cats in the series are: Fire Paw, Gray Paw and Black Paw, although there are a few more, like Blue Star, the leader of the Thunder Clan and Tiger Claw.

Scenery and the Characters

In the Cat Warriors universe , there are four wildcat Clans that live in a forest: Clan of Thunder, Clan of River, Clan of Wind and Clan of Shadows. [ 1 ]

The main character in the first series is Star of Fire, a young house kitten who decides to join the Clans as a house kitten.

Plot

The original Warrior Cats series , later renamed Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin , was released from 2010 to 2014. [ 2 ]

The series details the experiences of a domestic cat named Rusty who ventures into the forest and is invited to join the Thunder Clan, one of four groups of wildcats in the forest. He accepts the invitation and receives the apprentice name of Fire Paw while training to become a warrior. Later, Paw of Fire receives his warrior name, Heart of Fire, and discovers that Tiger Claw, the representative of the Thunder Clan, wishes to kill the leader of the Thunder Clan, Blue Star, in order to succeed her and become leader himself. Black Pata, his apprentice, is forced to flee due to his testimony of Tiger Claw killing Red Tail, the former representative of the Thunder Clan. Heart of Fire eventually becomes the Clan's representative after Tiger Claw tries to kill Blue Star, he fails, and is banished from the Thunder Clan. After his banishment, Tigerclaw takes on another clan, the Shadow Clan, and lures a pack of dogs to the Thunder Clan camp in a bid for revenge. Blue Star dies sacrificing her last life to protect the Clan from the dogs, and Heart of Fire succeeds her as leader, receiving nine lives and the name Fire Star from the spiritual ancestors of the Clans, the Clan of Stars. Brindle Star then tries to take over all four clans, telling them that the leaders will rule together. Leopard Star, leader of the River Clan, agrees, but Fire Star and High Star, leader of the Wind Clan, refuse. Estrela Tigrada then asks for help from Blue Star dies sacrificing her last life to protect the Clan from the dogs, and Heart of Fire succeeds her as leader, receiving nine lives and the name Fire Star from the spiritual ancestors of the Clans, the Clan of Stars. Brindle Star then tries to take over all four clans, telling them that the leaders will rule together. Leopard Star, leader of the River Clan, agrees, but Fire Star and High Star, leader of the Wind Clan, refuse. Estrela Tigrada then asks for help from Blue Star dies sacrificing her last life to protect the Clan from the dogs, and Heart of Fire succeeds her as leader, receiving nine lives and the name Fire Star from the spiritual ancestors of the Clans, the Clan of Stars. Brindle Star then tries to take over all four clans, telling them that the leaders will rule together. Leopard Star, leader of the River Clan, agrees, but Fire Star and High Star, leader of the Wind Clan, refuse. Estrela Tigrada then asks for help from but Fire Star and High Star, leader of the Clan of Wind, refuse. Estrela Tigrada then asks for help from but Fire Star and High Star, leader of the Clan of Wind, refuse. Estrela Tigrada then asks for help fromBlood Clan , a vicious group of city cats, to take the Clans, but Blood Clan leader, Scourge , kills Brindlestar (which takes all nine lives of Brindlestar immediately tearing him from neck to tail) and decides to take the Forest for himself. The four Clans unite to fight the Blood Clan, and Firestar loses the first of her nine lives in the battle against Scourge, but Firestar kills Scourge after he returns to life, defeating the Blood Clan and saving the forest.

List of cycles of

• Disturbed law — started to come out of the United States and England in 2019. So far we only know about the five books of the cycle [ 39 ] [ 40 ] [ 41 ] .

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyy hahaha I ain't seen Warriors in so long! I used to read the shit outa that back in the day. (Prolly when I first joined these forums) That's dope, I don't know the technical term for those videos but I'll check a few out. In the meantime, I'll just drop another all time's country banger in here. A lil' somethin' you can listen to while you're gearing up to do a bit of zed bashin' and need some inspiration!

here video of halloween from yesterday s warrior cats yes i know im 1 day later 
image.thumb.png.371d1574e35917c5ceefd24d6fdd6004.png

-GnXEQwOwZMVZEHWnaiM2SRpvpaelSOLd1KfXvmW5K9EtBUkmpyQlMFP0wVb7fcZ3zOmoq2pYnm2s6k=s625-c-fcrop64=1,00340000ffcbffff-nd
here the list 

posted at 21 hours behind 

posted at 21 hours too

the Warning of the beginning of the video is very nice kkkkk
oh and yes this is a 
fnaf song
even her creator comment on the video kkk
and the debut chat that she had in all these videos 
here the creator s coment
a and too 21 hours later 

image.thumb.png.58f5ca93592bd0b2adeaaa7ed64c0a5e.png
[CK9C] is the creator just for warning kkkk