What is PZ listening to?

Listening to Iron median-Were eagles dare (no clue how to get videos on here THANKS FOR NO HELP WHO EVER MADE HE CHAT BOX SETTINGS)

Just copy and paste youtube's url. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/10/2015 at 4:05 PM, Johnny Fisher said:

Post the music that you last listened to, are listening to now, have been listening to recently, or the like.

braces for terrible music to barrage the post

Here's what I've been listening to:

I'm replying 2 years later, but still. You're a true hero. IMO The best song on Master of puppets. A song capable of achieving the raw metal Feel and a headbanging experience even without lyrics. In my opinion, Cliff burton's best work after call of ktulu, (their other instrumental) With Phenomenal bass Track, The bass solo almost makes me jizz my pants when i hear it. You have a great taste, anon. This post literally made me Dust off the LP copy of MOP and start listening to it. Thank you. 

Edited by JudasPriest

• 3 weeks later...

This seems to be Necro'd but whatevs

Mushroom Jazz. I have never met another person who has ever heard of it, apart from one guy in college who smoked a ton of weed, invited me over and we had too many pizzas. It is mustly Jaz and hip hop, with some very well done beats and low tempo bass beats with minor raps.

Mushroom Jazz 5 is my favorite

• 2 months later...
On 5/9/2017 at 5:47 AM, Damien Darkside said:

This seems to be Necro'd but whatevs

Mushroom Jazz. I have never met another person who has ever heard of it, apart from one guy in college who smoked a ton of weed, invited me over and we had too many pizzas. It is mustly Jaz and hip hop, with some very well done beats and low tempo bass beats with minor raps.

Mushroom Jazz 5 is my favorite

Sounds like you visited an alternate version of me. I'm always the guy who smokes a ton of weed and introduces people to music they've never heard before. And I also love pizza. :-D

K.Flay is pretty popular though, so I won't be surprised if a few forum members have heard this one before.

Caravan Palace is also very popular. This one in particular is pretty groovy.

• 3 years later...

With the best esports tournaments in place this time of the year, I often standby esports news videos to see what are the new theme songs, schedules, and updates. I am really psyched at how great they are despite the implications of the pandemic.  But as for me my daily jam would be chill lofi and punk  but when l play online games I switch to more upbeat or trap music lo0l. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfl47RkFEPA

Edited by evelinchamplin034

• 1 month later...