Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

Hi Ergo, i cant enter to the main panel or the ftp of the server, so i think at the moment the server is down, im keeping an eye on it. I hope this i because they are upgrading to the steam version, but i cannot be sure by now.

Hi, i updated the server to the 32.25 last nigh but today server is down again like the last week, i dont know why, but i hope this time is cause the server provider are upgrading to the steam version. Also im out of town for a few days, so im sorry if im little late in responses.

Ill try to take a look at it when i can.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Well, server provider just reset the server without previous notice, im restoring the map at the last save i did, at day 27/08.

Is gonna took a while until the map its restored, i will notice here when its finished, but uploading 140.000 files 1 by 1 takes like 50 hours.

Sorry for the inconveniences once more.

Well, server provider just reset the server without previous notice, im restoring the map at the last save i did, at day 27/08.

Is gonna took a while until the map its restored, i will notice here when its finished, but uploading 140.000 files 1 by 1 takes like 50 hours.

Sorry for the inconveniences once more.

It`s an great deal to restore 1 by 1 so large amount. U are the hero 8-) . Why the server administration interface don't let u replace an folders or archived packs of files? May be there is an administrative client application or something like that (FTP exchange for example), to operate large amount of files, try to ask server (host) provider.

Well its not like im upload them 1 by 1 by hand, but when i use the ftp to download it goes 1 by 1 and if you do the maths if every file takes a couple of seconds, its many time, ive find a way to upload them faster doing 4 zip files, even whit that, to make the back ups and download the files, it still goes 1 by 1 and takes like 2 days :P

Ive tried to enter with Oxy, and i could enter without losing my char, so i think all the chars must be well. As for the base, the map ive putted on is the last back up i did, sorry for the back in time two weeks. :/

The options are the same, i didnt touch any speed or anything else :)