Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

I have reports on turn off the antivir, rebooting the coputer and things like that make it work.

As far as ive seen on the server console, some people can connect after a few trys while others cant after many trys, ive also seen you have the error and connect with it this morning.

Im working on change the server's location, ive also reseted the server, deleted the users database, and i think almost all that crossed my mind, but still can figure out why is this happening :(

I Hope to fix it asap, cause i want people to play and have fun, and its giving me headhaches (not literal ones).

I have reports on turn off the antivir, rebooting the coputer and things like that make it work.

As far as ive seen on the server console, some people can connect after a few trys while others cant after many trys, ive also seen you have the error and connect with it this morning.

Im working on change the server's location, ive also reseted the server, deleted the users database, and i think almost all that crossed my mind, but still can figure out why is this happening :(

I Hope to fix it asap, cause i want people to play and have fun, and its giving me headhaches (not literal ones).

Are all the mods on the server up to date?

Hi Oxy. I was connected single time from many try. I think, I have great ping (cause of very complicated routing way from my region to Spain. I`m living at south-east end of Russia, It name is FarEast, Vladivostok city), may be that ping is the reason of my connection trouble. Is there ping limit at server SetUp? If it is, How large is it?

Hi Oxy. I attempted all recipes that u advised to me. Required TCP ports on my machine are opened, firewalls and brandmauers  at NuBook and WiFiRouter are disabled, near 15 try to connect to server every day  and one successful connection after all. It`s very serious task to me. "i try so hard and got so far, but in the end it does not even matter." :) Id est, in the end I think may be problem in my "patrio" and relations to our country.  :) Don`t be so serious, It`s just political joke.

I`ve noted one feature, when I`m using this IP: "deathanddecay.con-ip.com" game writes me that server is not responding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Maybe this isn't the right place but i'm also have a pz server but the main part of my community is mainly to be helpfull towards the community. I run my own website (forums,etc...) from within a dedicated box from scratch.

One of our public services will be ZNC access for people who still use irc like me. But if i can help anywhere with you guys. if its proper webhosting (phpbb3 or other forum software instead of that free service your using. where you have full access) or help you guys with other stuff ( i love coding.) just let me know.

I fell in love with the game and i really wanne help contribute to the community in any way.

Just wanne let that be known.

Anyways keep up the good work guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...