Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Server went down for technical reasons, im working on get it up asap, in the meantime with the update to 33 and all that, im working on having the New Season of Death and Decay, with new cities over the map.

*R* Stay Tuned and Survive out there! :D

Hey EP!!, thats because your are on the IWBUMS branch, ad actually the server is on release, just right click the game on steam, go to the betas tab, and select None ;)

As for the Seasons, its a way to give some meaning to the full restarts of the map, and the implementation of new things to the server.

Season 3 will come next time i have to forcefully restart the server, and i will add more maps, and possibly playable addons like Hydrocraft and others.

Good day Oxy. One more question. Does it mean, when new season starts, all our structures and map changes that we made are deleted with restart the server?

I`ve returned game version to 33.14. When I`m trying to connect to server, it writes to me "Failed connection to TCP download port 16312". Have any idea to terminate this problem?

Hey EP, well kinda yeah, when the updates force me to reset the server to implement new game features, all the changes are deleted, but for players that have builded bases, i can restore them on the server, i do server backups from time to time, so if you had a place before, contact me in private to tell me where it is, and i will put it back on the Season 2.

As for the connection issue im trying to fix it, check here http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/17642-help-error-failed-connection-to-tcp-dowload-port-16262/

Some players can finally log in after trying to connect and having the error several times.

@EUDOXIO

I finally managed to get it to work by turning off Norton anti-virus. It's a little odd since I'd tried that before and it didn't work. Hm. Of course, I also turned off "stealth blocked ports" and turned it back on in the "firewall" settings of Norton. 

So that's for anyone curious. I don't know if this will permanently fix the problem, but it worked this time.

-----

It was not a permanent fix. 

Edited by FoxalypticWorld