Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

Hey EP!! :)

Hiya Knight :D well im a little busy lately with classes and all, but i hope i will have time at least on the weekends to build Watership Town :) (Have a teaser post at our forums on that). So yeah!, its near every monday that passes, but we have no ETA's on that so, when its come is come :D

Oxy I was wondering if you want to hop on when you get the chance, Me and Black Rabbit are trying to decorate! :)

I think my carpentry is glitched, Im trying to get it to 7 and its at 5. Except it takes way to long to level even with a 8 multiplier. Anyway to level it up faster. I have tried sawing logs and building barricades but nothing :(

So as a new participant to PZ multi player i am looking for a consistent server to call home.

So far i have tried random servers and everywhere i go people just want to kill me 

is this server actually community/roleplay based like you say?

i would love to find a group of people to actually play with instead of running around avoiding other players for fear of being KOS'd 

it's discouraging when all you want is to experience multi-player and cooperation and continually get shot in the face for no reason.

i love PZ and i think finding a good group would enhance my enjoyment of the game

just checking out various forums for servers and found yours to be appealing :)

any feedback would be appreciated immensely 

Hi there Striker, yeah my plan for the server is to be a whole community around and do some things together like a map when build 33 comes up, for the game part this days there are a couple of communities and some players regrouped in houses, i think most of them are friendly, and we dont have any villiains around yet, so you are most welcome to survive our huggy friends, and find a place with us that you can call home :)

Hi there Striker, yeah my plan for the server is to be a whole community around and do some things together like a map when build 33 comes up, for the game part this days there are a couple of communities and some players regrouped in houses, i think most of them are friendly, and we dont have any villiains around yet, so you are most welcome to survive our huggy friends, and find a place with us that you can call home :)

Awesome i will have to pop in and check it out :)

So as a new participant to PZ multi player i am looking for a consistent server to call home.

So far i have tried random servers and everywhere i go people just want to kill me 

is this server actually community/roleplay based like you say?

I play on the server a bit and there are some people who RP, but there is also fresh food spawning when its supposed to be 4 years into the apocalypse which kills it for me, There is a community i know of on the server but at the same time the RP level is pretty low quality considering i see OOC in local chat without brackets and lots of people join the server without RP names and nothing is done about it. Not saying don't give it a try but if you are looking for serious RP this isn't exactly the place sad to say. Still a cool community. This review is pretty much just about the RP and how immersive the server is, and when there is fresh food 4 years in, i cant help but complain  :)

The respawn its set at 2 months, mostly for new players, so they can have a start. Being an open/public server i think its better for gameplay. Apocalypse here started only 5 months ago (in game time).

We are a Soft RP server, but i try to encourage people to act their characters. Also in this matter, by being a public server, some people just enter without knowing the rules or just cause the server was on the list. If you want a Hardcore RP experience i think the best place to go is New Dawn.

• 2 weeks later...

Server will be down for the next 18 hours or so. Im doing some maintenance, and also the server has changed the ip number and the port. Will post some intructions tomorrow for the characters after i can do some tests. And the map will be rollbacked around last week.

Update: Having some issues with the changes, working on it :)

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Server is back up and running. To Keep playing your characters, you need to change the name of your character folder c:\users\"youruser"\Zomboid\Multiplayer

If you use the deathanddecay.con-ip.com adress as the ip you have a folder named like (deathanddecay.con-ip.com_16261_"charname") if this is the case, just change the number 16261 for 16311.

If you use the normal ip 192.162.26.37 (old), you have a folder like 192.162.26.37_16261_"charname". In this case you need to change it by changing the last ip number 37 for 15 and the port number for 16311 192.162.26.15_16311_"charname".

So old ip 192.162.26.37  and old port 16261.

New ip 192.162.26.15 and new port 16311.

• 4 weeks later...