Death & Decay - DARK TIMES - "Season 4 - 14-03-17" [Public-RP][ENG-ESP][PVP][24/7][Mods][Maps]

EUDOXIO

Its really up to you!

---------------------

I think you should spawn in MuldRaugh, Now if you die don't be like "Well that was fun, Next server" Make it a goal! If you survive a day next time try to survive for 2 days, Etc. Make a base, Survive off the land.

Most people get on the server for about 45 minutes and die,They give up and move on but miss so much.

hi there Surf, and welcome :).

Yeah im planning to do some events (like server events, timed events, live events...) once the server has a little stablished community playing on, and when real life let me do it. Also im planning to add more quests and have some personalized things at the server (check Cortman's Medical entrance *wink*)

And also i have an empty island map planned from like a year ago, that i want to fill with buildings (once the creative mode arrives) with the people on the server, and when its ready premiere it at the server, so if you like all that, stay tuned, play around and be safe of the "huggy" friends :)

Oxy, Next map/Build  I do think you should add HydroCraft, It would improve the server a lot! It would also improve the role-play a ton!  :D

It adds in tons & tons of things, From instruments, Food, Machines. To Caravans, Animals, and Hunting. ;)  Mike, Ulrich, and I have been talking a lot about it. We have all agreed you should add it. 

On another note do you know who Henry is from EvilDead, He says he knows you.

Yeah Henry was Henry Henderson at Evil Dead, hes a friendly friend. :D

About the mods, i know hydrocraft, and its options. Mods can cause some connection troubles with the updates. And overall i like more the vanilla gameplay, or call it to play as the developers intended, so for now, unless they merge the mod within the game or the released final release comes, the only "mods" im planning to add are more maps. :)