Share your "Hydocraft" Safehouse!

Hydromancerx

well, lets hope the devs implement some of those items. i really wouldnt mind more balanced variety in the vanilla game. i wouldnt mind to see a machine-gun or roaming hordes all around the map.

Way to contradict yourself in this thread.  "Mods/people who use mods suck but the devs should add some of mods contents to the core game."

Anyway,

DeadlyStr1ke, that base is pretty cool, I like using the firehall in Bedford Falls as my main base.  The watch tower is very useful to erm, watch.

I would post a pic of a base using Hydrocraft but I never get far enough because the mod updates too quickly and I restart to get the new content.

I have used EBO in the past but I understood there was item redundancy which doesn't cross-over.  I'll have to take another look at EBO again and see how much overlap there is.

Think I can take it if anything. I actually feel like I take anything after the first 2 days on my server. The only thing I managed to do before the plane flew over was put a sheet on a window in the warehouse. And then they all went towards it from all directions. I was super lucky to find a shotgun and some shells in one crate, so I bolted out of it and kept firing in a field away from base to draw them all there. After that it's only after many days and at least 10 broken weapons that I returned to the warehouse(with no doors and a few broken windows) and actually felt safe for a while. My character survived through all that hell only to be bit by a crawler a few days later. Those are my worst nightmare and the most often cause of death of many characters I've made.

Still, if the military base is gonna be anything like the mall in Westpoint it's gonna be quite a challenge, but that's what makes it fun.

well, lets hope the devs implement some of those items. i really wouldnt mind more balanced variety in the vanilla game. i wouldnt mind to see a machine-gun or roaming hordes all around the map.

Way to contradict yourself in this thread.  "Mods/people who use mods suck but the devs should add some of mods contents to the core game."

Anyway,

DeadlyStr1ke, that base is pretty cool, I like using the firehall in Bedford Falls as my main base.  The watch tower is very useful to erm, watch.

I would post a pic of a base using Hydrocraft but I never get far enough because the mod updates too quickly and I restart to get the new content.

I have used EBO in the past but I understood there was item redundancy which doesn't cross-over.  I'll have to take another look at EBO again and see how much overlap there is.

i knew someone would quote me.... im talking about balanced additions. and like i said core harder than modded.

i knew someone would quote me.... im talking about balanced additions. and like i said core harder than modded.

Everything you've posted is your personal opinion, not fact and you contradict yourself.

Life "inside the walls" may be easier for my survivors being able to make honey but using a katana which has stats somewhere between the baseball bat and the axe does not make things any easier when dealing with zombies. It's lack of availability or ability to repair actually makes it harder if choosing it as a primary weapon.

If anything, your suggestion of a fully automatic weapon (machine-gun) would make the game easier.

As I said, way to contradict yourself. Didn't your mother ever tell you, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." And don't forget the PZ forum motto, "be lovely." Coming into a thread to express your opinion in a negative way which is in contradiction to the topic of the thread violates both of those.

Respond to this or not, I will not bother engaging with you any more as I and other have made the same points and this line of conversation has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Everything you've posted is your personal opinion, not fact and you contradict yourself.

Life "inside the walls" may be easier for my survivors being able to make honey but using a katana which has stats somewhere between the baseball bat and the axe does not make things any easier when dealing with zombies. It's lack of availability or ability to repair actually makes it harder if choosing it as a primary weapon.

If anything, your suggestion of a fully automatic weapon (machine-gun) would make the game easier.

As I said, way to contradict yourself. Didn't your mother ever tell you, "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." And don't forget the PZ forum motto, "be lovely." Coming into a thread to express your opinion in a negative way which is in contradiction to the topic of the thread violates both of those.

Respond to this or not, I will not bother engaging with you any more as I and other have made the same points and this line of conversation has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

no, the smg could be balanced by making its amo rare, and buy puting more zeds in the game. in fact that idea came after hearing a meta-noise of a smg.

i have the right to tell my opinion as you do. i would have stoped posting here a long time ago, but people keep quoting me :-|