What are your favorite Zomboid Trait/Perk[s]?

Sterl500

to me Lucky is far to OP and needs a rework, as does normal loot from Z's for the non-lucky ...

Man, am I the only one that finds Lucky does nothing? I get bitten and or scratched as much as without this perk (Relatively aggressive playstyle :P). I didnt find any axe in the big or small warehouse in Muldaraugh. Maybe I just had bad luck. But with the trait Lucky it shouldnt go that way....

i was really depedent on lucky trait, but the more i played this game, the more i saw i really didnt need it

I might be wrong, but here's how I think the lucky trait works.

First, it increases the spawning chance of useful items - what Jugg3rV said.

Then, I don't think it lowers the risks of being bitten or scratched. Rather, it lowers the risks of getting zombified because of them. So if you're playing agressively, it wouldn't change much regarding the wounds. It would only impact their effect on you, whether they turn you into a zombie or not.

Back on topic, my favourite trait would be weak stomach. Why ? Well, so far I've never had to eat anything uncooked or rotten so it's really easy to deal with this trait.

All that traits that net you actual permanent gameplay changing perks and not just a skill point here and there

My FAVORITE? hrm...

Weak. You train your strength up faster than you'd expect during the first few levels :P and thats 10 whole points to screw around with (fedora)

Strength and fitness increase with time??? WHAT!?

All that traits that net you actual permanent gameplay changing perks and not just a skill point here and there

My FAVORITE? hrm...

Weak. You train your strength up faster than you'd expect during the first few levels :P and thats 10 whole points to screw around with (fedora)

Strength and fitness increase with time??? WHAT!?

They do. :D I started taking obese and/or weak too after reading that in forums.

The increase in Fitness/Strength is very slow though. One guy had to chop like 1000 trees he says. Meanwhile I'm on January in-game, gone through 5 axes, and still only almost 80% of one skill point in Strength and Fitness.

Someone said recently that you get more exp when you do things while exhausted and always carry over capacity, which wasn't my playstyle. So maybe that explains the slow exp in my case.

Fitness does go up when you're exhausted. I HAVE WRITTEN EVIDENCE ^^

Fitness XP goes up when running with endurance > 50%.

It also goes up about 2.3x as fast when not moving with endurance < 25%. 

Meaning that running until exhaustion can prove useful.

(I took this from one of Svarog's tracker reports)

Been experimenting a lot lately building different characters.

Having a blast with gracious and inconspicuous combined on a burglar character. You just just sneak around knifing zeds. Sometimes they do not even seem to notice if you stab them and miss the "one hit kill" blow. lol.