What are your favorite Zomboid Trait/Perk[s]?

Sterl500

We all have that one trait we can't seem to play without. Sometimes we sacrifice a whole lot in order to play it, other times it's pre-built into the character class. Personally I have three.

1) Outdoorsman - A lot of times, just waiting out the rain to prevent getting ill is just not very fun. That being the case, how about spending a mere two points for all the singing and dancing and running in the rain a body can handle? You could even pay for it with a tendency for illness and never get a cold! (Seriously, why is the rain cold mechanic still a thing?)

2) Lucky - I can't play without this perk. It's just amazing to get more rare loot off of zeds and find two or more axes in that warehouse. Plus it helps you not fudge a repair up. Score!

3) Axe man - Couples just fine with lucky and I get it by just picking my favorite class, the lumberjack or the fire marshal. Swing, swing, chop that tree! Swing, swing, until they bleed!

Honourable mentions -

1) Dexterous - For a few points, everything gets in and out of your sack fifty percent faster. Need a bat from your duffel but your dead neighbors keep chasing you? No worries, with dexterous you can shave precious seconds off the search and equip time.

2) Inconspicuous - While this one is kinda expensive, it's well worth the extra negative trait. I guess they mistake you for a dead comrade? Perhaps that bruise you've got from walking into that bar is making you look more dead than you will be in the next few days? Whatever the case, the dead just don't seem to notice you as often, and that's a rare gift indeed.

sleepy head and tickskinned? how to manage that on survival?

this is what i like to use on survival:

good - outdoorsman, athletic, stout, light eater

bad - weak stomach, slow reader, slow learner, slow healer

Sleepyhead is AMAZING, I would almost consider it a positive trait.

Being able to sleep whenever you want for almost as long as you want is very very useful.

Now if you take sleepyhead AND restless sleeper together, your gonna have a bad time......

Lately I've been trying out the fisherman, and really liking it, my load-out is something like......

Pros

Outdoorsman

Angler

Lucky

Resilient

Fast Learner

Self Defense Class

Thick Skinned

Cons

High Thirst

Conspicuous

Disorganized

Hearty Appetite

Sleepyhead

Hemophobic

Weak Stomach

Clumsy

Cowardly

Slow Reader

sleepy head and tickskinned? how to manage that on survival?

this is what i like to use on survival:

good - outdoorsman, athletic, stout, light eater

bad - weak stomach, slow reader, slow learner, slow healer

Sleepyhead is AMAZING, I would almost consider it a positive trait.

Being able to sleep whenever you want for almost as long as you want is very very useful.

Now if you take sleepyhead AND restless sleeper together, your gonna have a bad time......

Lately I've been trying out the fisherman, and really liking it, my load-out is something like......

Pros

Outdoorsman

Angler

Lucky

Resilient

Fast Learner

Self Defense Class

Thick Skinned

Cons

High Thirst

Conspicuous

Disorganized

Hearty Appetite

Sleepyhead

Hemophobic

Weak Stomach

Clumsy

Cowardly

Slow Reader

i cant manage sleepyhead because i have to spend much time sleeping wich makes me sleep less time wich makes me be always tired :)

mayby i should have picked high thirsth too since im living near a river :-|

Stout & Fit - if playin' a Firefighter.- otherwise Strong & Athletic. 

Cats Eyes ('cause I'm a blind m*th*f**k*r  :lol: )

Dextrous (it soothes my impatience :) )

Thick Skinned (because zombies bite too dam hard nowadays :cry:  )

Lucky (clyde) ) Except when using Hydrocraft mod; which is like ALWAYS.

Weak Stomach, Hemophobic, Hearty Appetite, High Thirst, Slow Healer, Disorganized,   I love these and have been playing nearly all my characters with these for the Realism, Extra-Challenge, Freebies :), and especially the POINTS :ph34r: they give so that I can always use my four favorite PROS.   :excl:  ^_^  :lol: 

to me Lucky is far to OP and needs a rework, as does normal loot from Z's for the non-lucky ...

Man, am I the only one that finds Lucky does nothing? I get bitten and or scratched as much as without this perk (Relatively aggressive playstyle :P). I didnt find any axe in the big or small warehouse in Muldaraugh. Maybe I just had bad luck. But with the trait Lucky it shouldnt go that way....

to me Lucky is far to OP and needs a rework, as does normal loot from Z's for the non-lucky ...

Man, am I the only one that finds Lucky does nothing? I get bitten and or scratched as much as without this perk (Relatively aggressive playstyle :P). I didnt find any axe in the big or small warehouse in Muldaraugh. Maybe I just had bad luck. But with the trait Lucky it shouldnt go that way....

O___O That's really bad luck on your part........... I'm not sure it affects your chance of getting bit or scratched, but the lack of axe is bad. Maybe the axe spawned in those areas but in the crates at the back and you need a sledge to access them?