Nice stuff from H1Z1 about zombies.

Adamiks

Zombies in TWD defending themselves? Are you talking about game, comics or serial? Because i didn't saw any zombie doing something more logicial that bitting and punching (to punch you don't need to use logic... We have arms, we use arms). And i'm really sure that "traps" you're talking about aren't in TWD universe because zombies use logic, but because they go to "hibernation" mode. And btw in PZ crawlers do that same thing. Hey! Even zombies that have broken legs due to player attack do that traps! It's shows that zombies have some IQ even in PZ and are more advanced than in TWD.

"It's always good to compare games to make them better, but if it means to change something so critical to PZ which in turn is the lore"

I wouldn't say that something what can make you less smallable for small amount of time (and you can get infected) is critical thing.

My point isn't that devs don't like this idea, but my point is that users want to explain why devs said no using part of the lore, when there is no any part of the lore that would make this idea impossible (don't let your dreams be just dreams!). They just don't want it because they don't want it - not because their lore makes this idea not fitting in the game.

And totally off-topic - i don't see a reason why devs don't want to make type of servers when players are zombies, it's like this would really fun and there is no real good reason why they couldn't make that types of servers avabile (maybe they have another things to do, but this isn't really good reason to say "NO AND NO"). This would be interesting, because players would be normal zombies not special zombies like in Left4Dead or something like that - in general players would need to work in the team.

"''You ask for the answer of life, but what exactly is the question?''"

What's the point of lifing when you will die anyway? And universe will stop exist at some time, also. I asked a question, try to answer it! ;P

I reached the point where i realize this is going to be an endless debate, we can go back and fowrad telling each other: "Muh lore, nuh uh, huh uh, no u, u, i fite u" and stuff like that in a civil way, but we all know that it doesnt matter what we discuss here, the devs have the final saying and they said from the get go a big red letter No.

Unless a dev comes to tell us why is this the case, this will never end.

So here you get the only thing you can do: mod it, maybe sometime in the future you can mode a gamemode where you can play as a zombie, or maybe have a context menu when you click over a zombie and have "Put Guts over yourself" and that gives you a temporarily the perk Inconspicuous and is removed when either rain starts or some time has passed.

Really that is the only thing people who want zombie camo can do, same goes for people who want special infected or a cure, just mod it, you always have that choice and that choice is yours alone.  

I reached the point where i realize this is going to be an endless debate, we can go back and fowrad telling each other: "Muh lore, nuh uh, huh uh, no u, u, i fite u" and stuff like that in a civil way, but we all know that it doesnt matter what we discuss here, the devs have the final saying and they said from the get go a big red letter No.

Unless a dev comes to tell us why is this the case, this will never end.

So here you get the only thing you can do: mod it, maybe sometime in the future you can mode a gamemode where you can play as a zombie, or maybe have a context menu when you click over a zombie and have "Put Guts over yourself" and that gives you a temporarily the perk Inconspicuous and is removed when either rain starts or some time has passed.

Really that is the only thing people who want zombie camo can do, same goes for people who want special infected or a cure, just mod it, you always have that choice and that choice is yours alone.

Well said. Why should the devs deviate time and effort into coding features that don't fit their vision?

I know this is the suggestions section and have been told before I don't have to visit this part of the forum if it annoys me. On the most part it doesn't, but what does annoy me is when people get so bent out of shape because they've got an idea and not everyone (especially the devs) react with the same enthusiasm.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion and I certainly wouldn't oppress someone for thinking differently or being a maverick. Adamiks, you mention "don't let your dreams be just dreams", but this isn't your dream. This is The Indie Stone's dream and I trust them, as they haven't let me down yet. I don't know about you but when I decided to purchase PZ early access, I thought the agreement was; "I'm sufficiently impressed by the games current state and confident in the devs vision/ability to execute it, that I'll contribute financially to help the game to fruition. In return, I get a ticket to watch the game grow to its conclusion".

Nowhere does that state I can try and dictate the creation progress, or call the devs out when they don't justify, or even acknowledge, my suggestions.

Ok, i'm out.... I litterally said multiple times that i don't care about suggestion because i know it's big fucking no, i just discuss with people that says about lore when there is litterally nothing in lore that would make this idea useles. And THIS annoys me soo much more than just "No, i don't like it". Because people try to find a solid lore reason where there is no any.... And because of it they sometimes use not logical arguments to make their statements "the most powerful"... "this isn't your dream". And this isn't your sense of humor. This was meaning litterally nothing.

Everyone likes people who hate/critics me, because they really don't understand what i'm saying... But i'm ok with that. I would probably be with guy that makes nice ripost but don't understand what another person is saying, not with a guy that looks like he is talking about "why devs don't like it" when he is talking about another thing and said it some times.

If someone could lock this topic this would be helpful...

Is this a post or a bible? Anyways, I read nothing, sorry. I'm almost going to sleep, just came to say this:

Nobody remembers The Walking Dead Game when... SPOILER ALERT*****

Lee gets bitten but keep trying to save Clementine, he has to go down of a building and the street is full of zombies, when he is down there notice zombies don't see him, because he is turning.

In my game I had the option to walk in middle of the horde with a butcher knife, some zombies noticed Lee but he was in a badass killing spree down there, making a blood bath, passing trough the horde like one more of them.

I don't know if anyone else mentioned it in the post, but tell me that would not be a badass way to end in PZ, maybe that would make players keep playing (because I know most people just start a new game on rage, don't deny it!) when get bitten.

Just imagine a random survivor passing trough the horde, killing zombies one by one with an axe to finally fall on the ground and sleep forever on a bed of corpses. Tell me that doesn't sounds good.

Also, to don't make it OP in PvP some zeds would still notice you, because you're not fully turned. Like happened with Lee in TWD game.

Actually, he was covered in zombie guts, to ''camouflage'' his scent. Remember that lots of un-bitten survivors did it in the second game, including Clementine.