Muldraugh Map

Xentrox

I build my own building using the TileED building editor, but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to ADD it into the actual game. I watched a youtube video that showed you editing "Lot" files, but it isnt a LOT file, its a TBX/TMX file and i cannot figure out how to turn it into a lot file. I tried adding it to worldED editor and then saving it but it made it a PZW file not a LOT file. I am getting pretty frusterated with it, and i am just looking to ADD the building to the current map, not make a new map.

once again its a TBX file that i want to ADD to Muldraugh.

• 2 years later...

Hi

I was wondering if there are any news about that ? I edited my own building that I just want to add into the base map. And if not, how can I add it into a cell ? I can't find the pzw. file for Muldraugh anywhere ! I'm desperate i've been searching for hours. Can someone help me please ? :-( thank you !

On 6/4/2018 at 5:00 AM, Pressouu said:

Hi

I was wondering if there are any news about that ? I edited my own building that I just want to add into the base map. And if not, how can I add it into a cell ? I can't find the pzw. file for Muldraugh anywhere ! I'm desperate i've been searching for hours. Can someone help me please ? :-( thank you !

So its not possible to add things to muldraugh. The pzw. File youre looking for just isnt there. But as others have mentioned your best bet is to edit another cell for your structures. 

7 hours ago, cardenaglo said:

So its not possible to add things to muldraugh. The pzw. File youre looking for just isnt there. But as others have mentioned your best bet is to edit another cell for your structures. 

Ok this is what i'm going to do. Thank you very much for your answer !