Blinking heart icon

Spazmatic

I think you mean that he didn't know he was injured. If that's the case, I never got myself in this situation. If the injured, in pain and bleeding moodles don't alert me that I'm bleeding to death, the trail of blood or the reduced movement speed will.

However, I don't mind this addition. Besides, I don't think that adding an extra sprite and some coding be that troublesome.

I think you mean that he didn't know he was injured. If that's the case, I never got myself in this situation. If the injured, in pain and bleeding moodles don't alert me that I'm bleeding to death, the trail of blood or the reduced movement speed will.

However, I don't mind this addition. Besides, I don't think that adding an extra sprite and some coding be that troublesome.

It could help new players; also it could be disabled from the menu if it bothers after a time.

It could help new players; also it could be disabled from the menu if it bothers after a time.

i really like this idea.

• 2 weeks later...