ive seen other people talk about this on reddit. with news of cars coming most of us wonder, what about horses? there are many stables around and farms, i think it would be a good alternative if someone cant find gas or doesnt want all that trouble, rather find, train, protect, feed, and ride a horse around. this includes dogs too... we all know the occasional dog barking sound, but what if there where actually dogs? whether they randomly run by and distract those zombies at your door, or you train one to protect you and your house... just some ideas i really hope to see put in the game. even wild animals too but thats just for added challenge ;)

I am here now. and call me jj. On to more important manors.

ive seen other people talk about this on reddit. with news of cars coming most of us wonder, what about horses? there are many stables around and farms, i think it would be a good alternative if someone cant find gas or doesnt want all that trouble, rather find, train, protect, feed, and ride a horse around. this includes dogs too... we all know the occasional dog barking sound, but what if there where actually dogs? whether they randomly run by and distract those zombies at your door, or you train one to protect you and your house... just some ideas i really hope to see put in the game. even wild animals too but thats just for added challenge ;)

I would like to welcome you to the forums. i hope to hear any other ideas from you. But before that i recommend reading what has been confirmed and denied. i will leave a link at the end. But as spracky said dogs have most likely been confirmed, horses has been suggested, and so forth. But i would once again like to welcome you to the forums.

Here is the link: 

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

Horses would definitely be cool, and I think some detail could go into it.

Like over time, horses in the stables that haven't been 'reclaimed' or eaten by zed manage to get out, and become a little bit messy and un-groomed.

Meh, i think dogs are cooler. they could alert you if z's are near, attack other players, fetch items, and keep you entertained. Rather then have a horse you just sorta ride around.