Fall of Civilization

LukeDodds

You play as a survivor of the end of the world, controlling a faction of people you choose how you live in the new world and what the rules are. Build up your economy and upgrade your base to draw in more survivors to your community, but beware the stronger you get the more likely other factions will start looking at you. The choices you make of who you decide to be in this new world determine how the world and its people will treat you.

• 2 weeks later...
New Video Update featuring: New UI buttons, Unit Classes & Scavenging Tile Implementation.

Also put up a survey so you can tell me what features you really want to see in the coming updates.

This really applies to people that arent fully sure if they want to pledge yet but anyone interested please take a minute to fill it out!

Thank you!

Even though the campaign is now over, if yourself or someone you know would like to still invest in the project/ get the benefits of the reward deals and become a backer then please contact me directly and we can work this out!

Things like free soundtracks and exclusive T-shirts will be alot rarer for people purchasing the game in May :)

Lukedodds94@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Dimitri Valko said:

It doesn't really look like it's ready for a Steam release. The graphics and UI are still bad quality, the menus look rushed, and the game seems boring. In it's current state, it doesn't look presentable.

have no doubt it will get updated to make it look better and if you want to know whats not ready for steam release? Go on steam and type in "devils share" into the store search bar. you'll be horrified.

6 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

have no doubt it will get updated to make it look better and if you want to know whats not ready for steam release? Go on steam and type in "devils share" into the store search bar. you'll be horrified.

The problem with Steam Greenlight is that if shit games are put onto Steam, advertised that they're in an early build and that everything is temporary, they can be left at their current state and sold. Hence why you should not greenlight a game unless it looks at least close to ready for release.

Queens Glory, thank you for defending the project while I was away :)
Thank you both for you your interest
While I can understand your hesitation I can assure you that It will look better upon release, which is expected late may/early june providing all goes well with Greenlight.
If you have any other questions please let me know, otherwise please dont forget to vote.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663145016