[PC] Worlds Crisis - My First FPS game( Free 3D Game)

AMAXANG-GAMES

Hi Everyone,

World's Crisis is a FPS (First Person Shooter) indie game created by Anamik Majumdar, the indie game developer. World's Crisis is a unique game where the player has to kill many enemies including some zombies and special robots. There are also some soldiers who will try to stop you. The mission of the player is to discover some secret areas, finding weapons, keys for the locked doors, rescuing the hostages if possible and also have to make a way to the next level. The player is taking a role of soldier and there will be some officers who will provide information from time to time.

PLEASE NOTE THAT This is my first FPS game and I will create more in future. But I would love to hear any feedback and if anyone supports my work, it would be greatly helpful.

Screenshots:

amg_worldsCrisis_6_zps1318569a.jpg

amg_worldsCrisis_7_zpsee17edbb.jpg

amg_worldsCrisis_2_zpsad2bdcea.jpg

This game is FREE!

Download this game on Gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/worlds-crisis/82829

If you like the game, you can pay what you think is fair for the game via itch.io: http://amaxang-games.itch.io/worlds-crisis

If you like this game, please provide feedback or comments.

If you wish you can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmaxangGames

Like my page on Facebook(Already have 99 likes!): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaxang-Games/459063974167243

If anyone would like to do a let's play for this game, please do and share the link in comments section.

Thank you.

Play and Enjoy!

I played 4 levels. First let's get bugs out of the way.

- Shooting an automatic weapon just once (single click) causes shooting sound to play in a loop until clicked again.

- Some enemies fail to notice the player even if there is nothing blocking their line of sight.

Now for the feedback. You have a lot of guns but almost no actual gun variety, all weapons are essentially laser guns with no recoil or really visible stats of their own so the player will always default to the one with the highest clip capacity. In an FPS every weapon should be different and useful in it's own way or certain situations. For example, machineguns could be useful for mowing down large groups of weak enemies in close/medium range combat, sniper rifle could be used for picking off tougher ones at a distance before they can do harm. Have an AoE weapon like a rocket/grenade launcher for clearing out rooms filled with baddies and design your levels in a way so every weapon will be useful. I only used machinegun because it had no recoil so it was an all purpose weapon for me.

Ammo is too plentiful, as I said above, I defaulted to using machinegun with 60 clip capacity and I'd never run out of ammo for it. It just made other weapons more useless.

Don't have Enter key be needed to open doors, it requires the player take his hand off the mouse, which is annoying. Use "E" or "F" or other key that can be quickly accessed by left hand when it's in WASD mode.

Some enemies seem to be tougher than others despite looking the same, that's never good, give tougher enemies a different skin so that the player knows what to expect.

Some sound fx is too loud, like walking on metal surface, music could also be toned down a notch. I had to put my volume at 10% of normal and it was still way too loud in places.

The game's overall difficulty is too easy, I didn't die once or even got close to getting killed. 

There, other than that, for a first try at an FPS game it's not bad, it works right and I didn't see any critical bugs. It provides some fun but it could be a whole lot better.

Looks good for a first game :)

Thanks!

I played 4 levels. First let's get bugs out of the way.

- Shooting an automatic weapon just once (single click) causes shooting sound to play in a loop until clicked again.

- Some enemies fail to notice the player even if there is nothing blocking their line of sight.

Now for the feedback. You have a lot of guns but almost no actual gun variety, all weapons are essentially laser guns with no recoil or really visible stats of their own so the player will always default to the one with the highest clip capacity. In an FPS every weapon should be different and useful in it's own way or certain situations. For example, machineguns could be useful for mowing down large groups of weak enemies in close/medium range combat, sniper rifle could be used for picking off tougher ones at a distance before they can do harm. Have an AoE weapon like a rocket/grenade launcher for clearing out rooms filled with baddies and design your levels in a way so every weapon will be useful. I only used machinegun because it had no recoil so it was an all purpose weapon for me.

Ammo is too plentiful, as I said above, I defaulted to using machinegun with 60 clip capacity and I'd never run out of ammo for it. It just made other weapons more useless.

Don't have Enter key be needed to open doors, it requires the player take his hand off the mouse, which is annoying. Use "E" or "F" or other key that can be quickly accessed by left hand when it's in WASD mode.

Some enemies seem to be tougher than others despite looking the same, that's never good, give tougher enemies a different skin so that the player knows what to expect.

Some sound fx is too loud, like walking on metal surface, music could also be toned down a notch. I had to put my volume at 10% of normal and it was still way too loud in places.

The game's overall difficulty is too easy, I didn't die once or even got close to getting killed. 

There, other than that, for a first try at an FPS game it's not bad, it works right and I didn't see any critical bugs. It provides some fun but it could be a whole lot better.

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have noted the bugs you have mentioned and I will try to get them fixed as soon as I can.

Thanks!

*Turns off lights. Gets cozy with his coffee, starts up the recording software, downloads the game......*   :D

EDIT; Here you go :) Enjoy ! :D

Thanks for making a let's play video. It has been made for FPS game lovers. I am now trying to use the full potential of FPSC with some new models, weapons and more. I am currently developing it. It will be called World's Crisis : Reborn! I am seriously working on my next project and I am quite curious to see how things turn out.

Afterall, it was my first FPS game.

You can take a look at my devlog for more information about World's Crisis : Reborn here: http://anamikmajumdar.blogspot.com/2015/07/project-worlds-crisis-reborn.html

Thank you.